Man City Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be happy with just a win! I can see Robinho getting a tough warm welcome from JT and Riccy C :P

I would love that! love to see him get a real rough time! bitter i know but hey we wanted him he wanted to come and it didnt happen so fuck him!

the only thing we have 2 do is win just to show the new owners 1 player wont make a mid table team beat 1 of the top 4!

yeah i look forward to see JT going into him at full pelt in a 50/50 with the intent on his face to put the little brazilian in row f.....cant wait for this game. Oh and he can kick SWP too if he likes just for good measure :lol:

Guest Lampards Bitch

Robinho money grabbing? Yeah cause he really, really, really, wanted to go to Man City.................

As for Shaun, a bit of respect wouldnt go a miss. I certainly will not be showing any bad feelings to Shaun.

Would just be typical for one of SWP or Robinho to put one past us!

I am sure Ashley Cole will be able to cope with SWP, just give him a bit of space and wait for him to run into him :)

City's team isn't that strong still, and with Robinho in the team are not that much of a different prospect. We will have a MUCH stronger midfield than them and we should be able to keep their defence nice and busy to make sure Robinho doesn't see much of the ball.

I'll be happy with just a win! I can see Robinho getting a tough warm welcome from JT and Riccy C :P

I think he will be used as a Left Winger, so more I think he will have to deal with our Portuguese defenders, Bosingwa and Ricky. :P Hope Bosingwa have learned how to tackle, he hasn't looked too good at doing that lol.

Robinho money grabbing? Yeah cause he really, really, really, wanted to go to Man City.................

Poor bloke. Like someone said on another forum, he aint realised its Manchester City yet. :lol:

As for City, after everything thats been said since they've become stupidly rich, I hope we bloody tank them.

It would be nice to put one over them and stick a few past them, bring them right back down to earth where they belong. Such big talking from them at the moment and the only improvement they have made is Robinho, which for them is amazing but one man can't have THAT much impact on a team, they are still the same side that struggled to get through their UEFA cup match....

Lets put these new moneyed upstarts in their place, they've ruined the game donchaknow.

Dont forget, dont drive to the game.

Every time you fill up your car, you're contributing to their transfer kitty......

Lol..

The thing i am going to find interesting is how long it will take until the press jump on City and start claiming they are bad for football. At the moment they are loving it, by saying that someone has come in who has a bigger bank balance than us.

We went on a major spree to start with thats for sure, and we have slowed down the last couple of season. But these new City owners are really shooting their mouths off. They are playing their own version of fantasy football, and are going to make a bid for every top players their is and see what happens:

Ronaldo

Messi

Van Nistelrooy

Gerrard

Torres

Essien

Will they get any of them? Who knows, Robinho went (which was different circumstances) Man you already saying they would have to consider £130m for Ronaldo, would Ronaldo go for the massive wages? he might just do you know.....

As far as this game is concerned, they didn't improve drastically this summer, SWP and Robinho will feel they have points to prove.

Lol..

The thing i am going to find interesting is how long it will take until the press jump on City and start claiming they are bad for football. At the moment they are loving it, by saying that someone has come in who has a bigger bank balance than us.

We went on a major spree to start with thats for sure, and we have slowed down the last couple of season. But these new City owners are really shooting their mouths off. They are playing their own version of fantasy football, and are going to make a bid for every top players their is and see what happens:

Ronaldo

Messi

Van Nistelrooy

Gerrard

Torres

Essien

Will they get any of them? Who knows, Robinho went (which was different circumstances) Man you already saying they would have to consider £130m for Ronaldo, would Ronaldo go for the massive wages? he might just do you know.....

As far as this game is concerned, they didn't improve drastically this summer, SWP and Robinho will feel they have points to prove.

David Gill has hinted that they'd accept that kind of money for Ronaldo -the Glazers definitely would - but I think a lot of the ''they're going to buy this and that player'' is just the similar bowlocks that was aired by the media when Abramovich took over.

Its good, as someone else pointed out, that it takes the pressure of CFC (even though Liverpool and ManUtd have been bigger spenders all along) -and I cant think of a club that I'd prefer this to happen to. Maybe Everton would be funny. I wish them luck, apart from Saturday, and it definitely raises the bar in terms of spending power....