Stoke v Reading

Leeds v Hartlepool

Watford v West Ham

Man United v Middlesbrough

Liverpool v Crewe

Aston Villa v QPR

Sunderland v Northampton

Newcastle v Spurs

Not the best draw at all. But I don't think Pompey will want to play us so soon after that game earlier this month :lol:

The game will be played on the 23rd/24th, which is sandwiched between games against Man United at home and Stoke City away. Not the easiest of weeks.

Edited by BlueLion

Well Man Utd will go out because they dont even bother in this tournament whereas boro do. We'll go through i think but tbh i wont lose sleep if we dont, we got more important stuff to win for sure.

Brighton v Man City v Derby should be interesting

Edited by OllieCFC

It's always nice to do well in the Domestic cups, but I think Champs. League is the main cup for us this year.

I think it's a first class domestic competition that we should be extremely interested in winning. Pompey away is a tough first draw but we're good enough to go through. In the end, the only reason to enter this competition as a big club is to win it so we'll have to beat whoever is put in front of us no matter if it is Portsmouth or Hartlepool.

May only be the 'Micky mouse' or whatever but hope he'll do what Jose did,treat it as another Cup.End of the day a cups a cup and nice to have something to add to our cabinet and can help with confidence etc.And make up a double or whatever

Pompy away though.Not an easy one...

Man you got a hard draw imo.Esp as like the last 2 years they've gone out early

Edited by Laylabelle

Man utd lost to Coventry 2-0 last year lol and it was at Old Trafford. This is Boro's only hope for a trophy probably unless this years FA Cup is as fucked up as last years. They will wanna win the CC for sure.

I dont think Prem Teams should be in it tho. Just let the Football league battle for it.