Champions League Group Stage Draw 2008/2009

DavidEU

Congratulations to Big Pete, Superman and that midfielder guy.... what's his name again? Lump o' lard?

Nice draw. In fairness, Roma won't be easy, and I hope our fans will be okay going over there. Luckily our away game against them will be the last fixture, I think, so we might already be qualified.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goalkeeper of the Year: Petr Cech

Defender of the Year: John Terry

Midfielder of the Year: Frank Lampard

Forward of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo

Group A:

Chelsea FC

AS Roma

Bordeaux

CFR Cluj

Great group. :D

Hope to see Di Santo & Sinclair play...

Nice easy group imo as we'll beat Cluj twice and Bordeaux twice i reckon and we'll defo beat roma at home. Its a bit of a cake walk in truth.

Liverpool have got it tough lol. PSV, Atletico Madrid and Marseille.....they really wont enjoy that but they probably will just get through.

Arsenal lol they will struggle too, their over rated toddlers have to go to Russia and Turkey and portugal for 3 very hard games and tbh they wont find it much easier at home. I reckon Arsenal will go out in this group. Their squad just aint good enough.

Man Utd have things pretty easy. Celtic are just an average Championship team and Aalborg are like a league one side. Villarreal are really good but that will be the only possible problem for them.

And best of luck to Bate as they have a nice easy group with Real Madrid, Juventus and Zenit. I'm sure they'll have a mighty fun time :lol:

All in all, sweet!!

I am luving it.!! absolutely loving it.!!!

Most mancs are flabbergasted after the awards. Thigns like Chelsea paid UEFA cash, bla bla are making rounds....fucking losers. That was awsome...to see them get worked up.

Why do you keep attention to the glory hunters of Manure ? Keep real the majority of them only are glory hunters and know nothing about football. Manure = 1 Man team.

To cap it off, Yernited lost to Zenit. Scholes sent off for being ginger/punching the ball into the net.

I'm happy they lost, those lucky cunts of the north ! I hope Manure will have a bad season and that Fergie will shut his drunkard mouth up !

Looks an easyish group in comparison but not counting to soon,remembered everyone thought Rosenburg be a easy ride for every team and heck they almost qualfied.

But hopfully,lots of goal,come top in the group,make the next stage a little bit easier.

Either way woooo