Peter Crouch

drog.ba

Not to put a 'kick me' label on my back, but up until 2014 or so I always sort of, on a small level wanted Crouch here (i like options.) 

Crouch is simply a freak of genetics. And his freakish build pretty much negates the need for pace & stamina; his role is to be scrappy and get a goal no matter what, and he often does, with a smile on his face:wub:So i'd take him as a back up for 1 season. I easily see him scoring from free-kicks & corners to down our biggest rivals having come on late in games. But I don't actually think we'll sign him. Strikers with pure Premier League experience though, never a bad thing for a back up.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

another thing, normally with Stoke news rob Dorsett from Sky is pretty decent and The Stoke Sentinel would be all over it... absolutely zilch.   Makes me confident its BS

If this is a troll article by The Telegraph then I'm diasppointed, somewhy I always considered them reliable. Especially since it was written by their chief football writer, more like chief bullshitter then. Wonder how it flies with Matt Law who probably works hard to give us solid info, and he works for such a cunt. Sam Wallace and John Percy, remember those names.

22 minutes ago, manpe said:

If this is a troll article by The Telegraph then I'm diasppointed, somewhy I always considered them reliable. Especially since it was written by their chief football writer, more like chief bullshitter then. Wonder how it flies with Matt Law who probably works hard to give us solid info, and he works for such a cunt. Sam Wallace and John Percy, remember those names.

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-chelsea-crouch-coates-1089622

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You