drog.ba

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Thank fuck. Time to move on to Rondon now. Maybe we'll revive our interest in Wayne Rooney!

Please lock this thread.. 

im sure this is fake news 

One of the journalists who breaks these stories  hate us and he wants to underestimate us. 

Once break the false alarm that we are interested to Sanchez and we lost him from man und. 

Second Andy carol ... 

and now crouch no words. 

And if  this story is true why we are interested to dzeko?? 

For example we are now hypothetically interested in signing of readmond 

and fail to  sign him . 

And after this , we make an offer for Neymar.

haha this doesn’t makes sense. 

They are cheating us.

Come on people, i know these last few days have been rich in emotions with the whole Andy Caroll story, but it is just not possible that this is true.He's a 37 y.o bench warmer for a club fighting to stay in Premier league. Pure BS/troll. 

Lmao, I was once writing a post about us having Crouch on our shortlist after Carroll, but didn't post because even I thought it was too ridiculous. Thing is that since it's rumoured to be a loan, I can actually see the club considering it. No way will we permanently sign a 37yo though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You