Tit for Tat?

warnie_666

How many of you endorse Death Penalty for someone who is a murderer? or a rapist?

My personal view is, a person who kills someone has no right to live on this earth.

A Rapist should be castrated. And I mean completely Castrated. Age No Bar.!!!!

When I was a kid, I remember this incident where a 24 year old security guard raped and brutally murdered a 13 year old kid. He was sentenced to 14 years of prison. which means he woud be 38 when he is free. Still young to commit another rape.

And beleive it or not. At that time In India Life Imprisonment was for 14 years. Ridiculous..isnt it.?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you endorse Death Penalty for someone who is a murderer? or a rapist?

My personal view is, a person who kills someone has no right to live on this earth.

A Rapist should be castrated. And I mean completely Castrated. Age No Bar.!!!!

When I was a kid, I remember this incident where a 24 year old security guard raped and brutally murdered a 13 year old kid while her parents were out. He was sentenced to 14 years of prison. which means he woud be 38 when he is free. Still young to commit another rape.

And beleive it or not. At that time In India Life Imprisonment was for 14 years. Ridiculous..isnt it.?

And guess what, finally he got a death sentence. But there was a major revolt by the Human Rights people(piss me off, these idiots) against the death penalty. Wonder where these Human Rights people are when innocent people are murdered and raped

Sorry for the double post. Mods can delete the first post.

Edited by warnie_666

Life should mean life not 20 years or less if behave good etc and then get random luxeries.The whole system is wrong.

I think I would.Cause its just how can they live while the family of the victim has to suffer and a life cut short for usually stupid 'he looked at me funny' reasons

i fully endorse the Death penalty and castration for each of those warnie

and imprisonment isn't really all it's cracked up to be as well - a few days ago a man who killed and fed his employees to the lions (he worked in a game park) was released after 5 years on parole and he was sentenced to life imprisonment

I don't agree with mutilation and death penalties because justice sometimes gets it wrong. How awful would it be for a woman to fakely call rape and have the man castrated because she's an attention seeker?

Life sentences need to mean life, and our prisons are far too soft, but death penalties should be reserved only for those for whom the evidence is completely solid and for me it depends on whether they could be turned around or not.