• Batshuayi
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a turgid first half. My word was that boring! Sideways and backwards with the occasional awful forward pass. Probably the most Mourinho-like we've looked in a long time.

Willian and Pedro are so average and I'm sorry to finally admit Batshuayi is awful. He desperately needs a good loan. He reminds me of Lukaku without the goals. Awful first touch and clumsy as hell.

The static movement hasn't helped but I can't be the only one who's banging my head onto the table watching Cahill, Ampadu and Rudiger passing the ball to one another? None of them has tried doing something progressive with the ball. Cahill has been passing to Ampadu non-stop. Ampadu has been passing sideways. Rudiger has been doing pretty much the same thing as Cahill. :doh:

Hazard playing potentially 30 mins  in this game is insane. He's played 5 games in 14 days!! He's not a machine and has shown signs of fatigue recently. We have more important matches coming. This is an insane decision by Conte