JT Named England Captain

DavidEU

i thought that too Alex ;) if JT wasn't there i woula wanted teh guy to score to show James how dense he was

there is good reason y the Czechs were at one stage the number 1 team in the world

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that games was bloody awful. The England internationals really wind me up now. David f**king Beckham getting a standing ovation for everything he does even if he tripped over his shoelace. JT, Ash and particulary Frank getting booed before during and after the game. Gerrard playing left mid, Rooney all over the shop and no-one wanting to take the game by the scruff....

The performance was rubbish, the fans are a disgrace! But Wembly was nice :D

The whole squad should be blamed for that, not just JT. And the manager as well.

I'm not just blaming Terry, but when he fails to qualify and team has no passion, I feel someone like King Rio should be given a try

In the games JT was captain in,we were fine.He werent there in the big mess up in Crotia,when Rooney decided to play defender and gave away a pen and werent the reason Carson was in goal etc.

Rio pah!When we loose we kick things..and sometimes people

In the games JT was captain in,we were fine.He werent there in the big mess up in Crotia,when Rooney decided to play defender and gave away a pen and werent the reason Carson was in goal etc.

Rio pah!When we loose we kick things..and sometimes people

I'm glad it's not Rio, JT wasn't playing in some of the shambles' matches anyway. The national side is a shambles and the way the fans booed Lampard makes me glad they didn't qualify.

King Rio

You what? :huh:

David Beckham standing ovation? He did fuck all, why do the England fans love him so much and have something against Frank?

I can't stand Beckham :shoot:

Edited by Kez

I'm not just blaming Terry, but when he fails to qualify and team has no passion, I feel someone like King Rio should be given a try

The first post from you contradicted this post, you know?