Know its just rumours but still Rio for Captain

Laylabelle

Only a rumour in the telegraph and the Mirror but hey if true then great example,you can kick someone in the back when you were meant to be kicking a boarding thing which is just mature,decide not to turn up for a drugs test and become Captain

Not bitter at all hahaha

Find out Weds I guess

Edited by Laylabelle

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this is even up for discussion there is only one man for the job.

Mclaren got one thing right, then some italian nob come along and takes it from him, its not fair.

If JT doesnt keep the captaincy i'm gonna be really pissed off

Lunchtime today its gana be annouced.Everyone seems to be backing and hinting thats its Rio the papers etc,good on Tony Adams lol

And funny quote from BBC:

'Ferdinand is also widely considered to have matured off the pitch as well as on it after some ill-considered behaviour early on in his career. He was also the only player in the Champions League final in May between United and Chelsea who joined up with the England squad for their summer friendly in Trinidad'

Sorry but the only reason he joined up was cause he had family out there :s

Edited by Laylabelle

Really can't see the reason's why Capello favours Rio over JT, but he obviously does. Taking him to T&T is an obvious sign. The guys a good defender, but to make him England captain is a joke IMO, and if Rio is selected, I certaintly won't support him.

Looks also like hes going to leave Frank out, and play Barry.

Rio for England captain? Give me a fucking break

He doesn't even come close to some of the captaincy qualities that John Terry has. I'm sorry but he doesn't. He's never even had experience captaining Man United, while Terry has been Chelsea captain for many years. Surely, for a manager like Fabio Capello, he must see that!!

But no, I bet you he gets the armband just because he plays for "champions" man united.

scumbags

...."oohh i forgot"

Edited by CJ Revo