If we can't get Robinho...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will wes, read Esk's post in the Robinho thread and it makes a lot of sense. That statement is for the fans benefit. If he was to leave and come to Chelsea with Real's full blessing, there would be riots in Madrid.

Well if we can't get Robinho it might simply mean that we play differently under Scolari. However, if we do want to use wingers, then I guess Quaresma is as good an option as any. I would say Ribery over Quaresma, but I doubt we'd actually get Ribery.

there won´t be a deal neitehr with Ribery nor Robinho this year.

Bayern would never let go their "magician francaise" after one season....and Real wouldn´t let go Robinho if there wasn´t a good substitute for him

By the way Real manager Schneider doesn´t want Ronaldo , he said he wants the board to bring Van der Vaart.

I see no reason why the Robinho deal won't go through, as Stamford said comments so far are for the Madrid fans benefit, Madrid players have been saying that Robinho seems unhappy and i think it will happen in time.

However if it doesn't happen then i have a feeling that Scolari will stick with what he has...

Simao on the other side, but i believe he is very one sided much like SWP and doesn't tend to play on the other side. (Of course i could be wrong on that one)

But Ronaldo can play on either side so if he's rated by Scolari he should still be in the 1st 11, I think...

But Ronaldo can play on either side so if he's rated by Scolari he should still be in the 1st 11, I think...

Possibly, depends on how high he rate Simao! Quaresma certainly wouldn't be a main choice, but i would feel he would be an improvement to what we currently have. But at the moment it seems it is down to Robinho or stick with what we have. Although i think the club are confident of getting Robinho

Scolari and Quaresma have had a few disagreements in the past, I think. Quaresma is one of those player who can be immense in a game for a period then fade away, a lot like Wright-Phillips. If we don't get Robinho, then we have Joe Cole and Florent Malouda.

Doesnt Matter if we dont get Robinho. We are seeing Scolari Implementing a 4-4-2 Diamond Formation with Full Backs bombarding forward and streching the defenses. He does shift to 4-3-3 (in which case we can use Joe cole, Malouda, Kalou and Sinclair) but he looks more keen on 4-4-2 hence I dont think we will miss Robinho.