Lokomotiv Moscow Vs Chelsea

Lokomotiv Moscow vs Chelsea FC

Chelsea face Lokomotiv Moscow in the semi-finals of the Russia Railways Cup.

As Sevilla and Italian side Milan battle out for a place in the final, Chelsea take on the hosts in the city were the Blues reached their first ever Champions League final.

Match chat here.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the Pre Season kicks into a higher gear. Scolari has said that he will start with virtually the team he will start with against Pompey, and only make a few subs during the game. So it will certainly be interesting to see who starts this game and who doesn't. A continuation of the type of football we have been playing will be good and also to see the defence properly tested out and put under a little pressure.

...just rembered the night Chelsea beat Liverpool,

the only other Chelsea-supporter here (my best friend though :P ) an me have been very drunk

well, these test matches aren´t important enogh to scream for every goal like we did for the two Drogs-goals hahahahahahahaha

so much "talking of the good ole times"

i´d better stop

Edited by diskoviolente

This will be a better indicator of what to expect when we start for real. And a 7-0 win is always good for moral, espicially cuz they know it wasn't a fluke, just shitty opponents...

This pre-season is an excellent one, in my eyes. The games against the poor opposition ease the players into fitness, and high-scoring games offer a lot of confidence. The Malaysia game proved more of a test, and now we are facing stronger oppostion.

just in case anyone is wondering, the game is on friday 1st august and kick off is 6:05pm uk time. I'll comment about the match later because i'm busy lol.

Cheers Ollie I'll deffo be able to watch this if its evening kick off