Fan day at the bridge

Kez

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blues fans will get a first look at the team for the 2008/09 season at Chelsea's Fan Day on August 11.

Felipe Scolari will put his side through a training session so Chelsea fans can see the World Cup-winning coach's style and the new-signings in action.

This will be a great day for anyone with Chelsea in the blood, so don't forget to bring your camera, as you can watch your heroes put through drills and formations that would normally happen behind closed doors.

A great day out for all the family, it's free of charge and the entertainment will begin at 9.30am including jugglers, face-painters, balloon-modellers and much more.

Food outlets will be open outside the West Stand and on the concourse, so you will be able to buy hot and cold drinks. Training will start at about 11am.

For all current members and season ticket holders, we are running a free prize draw to be one of only 10 individuals to go directly to the press room after training for a private autograph session with some of the players. So if you've not already signed up to True Blue, make sure you do so before Monday August 4 to be in with a chance to win this fabulous prize.

But don't worry if you're not a member right now, we also have a competition that everyone can enter - five lucky individuals will get to take a penalty against one of our fabulous goalkeepers, right there on the pitch after training. Click here to register your interest and we'll be in touch.

Don't forget to visit the Megastore and Chelsea Museum while you're here and if you get a chance pop in to the brand new Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill for a drink and a bite to eat, we will be offering 50 per cent off burgers and pizzas. If you can't make it in that day then don't despair because this offer is on until the end of August.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the players will be able to sign autographs due to safety issues and the large amount of fans who are expected to attend the event.

There will be no parking facilities on site so we recommend you take public transport if you can.

Should you wish to sign up for a Chelsea membership during busy periods of ticket sales, we advise supporters to join or renew membership online as telephone lines into the call centre are often very busy with ticket sales calls.

Tickets for the opening game of the season go on sale exclusively to members on Thurs July 24 at 7am online, 9am through the box office and call centre.

chelseafc.com

The training session doesn't start until 11 which gives those who aren't local more of a chance I suppose.

Guest Lampards Bitch

I shall be going to this. I always do. The one time i can totally relax at SB lol

Guest Lampards Bitch
Can go now :D

We'll have to sort out some kind of plan to meet up =]

Well you gotta meet me again :D lol poor you. You should know what I have on my shirt by now so easy to spot lol