Fan day at the bridge

Kez

Chance to see Chelsea train

Monday 11th August, 9:30am

http

://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0...344886,00.html

Anyone going?

Don't think I will be, but i've been to one before the blue day out one, it was a lot of fun, I recommend anyone that aint been should go

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Days like this show how the club has moved further away from the fans i mean 1 training session and probably no autographs either god when i was a kid i used to spend so many days in the holidays down at harlington at the edge of the pitches watching training then the players would all come over , have a chat , sign autographs etc and if they wasnt many of you there and they wern't rushing off a few would have a little kick about with you.

Aye, went to the one in 2006 and had a good laugh. Problem for me is that its such an early start, considering I'm not a locally-based fan.

Same for me

Days like this show how the club has moved further away from the fans i mean 1 training session and probably no autographs either god when i was a kid i used to spend so many days in the holidays down at harlington at the edge of the pitches watching training then the players would all come over , have a chat , sign autographs etc and if they wasnt many of you there and they wern't rushing off a few would have a little kick about with you.

Would be nice to see the players doing that but they are just too "high profile" these days, they get a lot more attention than players used to

I'm definitely going to this!!!

Just a trip up to Fulham Broadway from Burnt Oak on the tube and I'm sorted!! :tiphat:

....but 9:30, that's a bit too early to start, when does the day end then?? what if I can't make it for 9:30, I get there by 12pm instead??

Edited by CJ Revo

Well, most true fans will live in or around London in general. Not that I want to infer that fans who do not live in or around London are second-rate fans, just that most of the clubs real fans will be living near to London.