• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

1 hour ago, the wes said:

The bloke is the same age as me now he will have a lifetime ban, get fined and if the pikey twat has a job probably lose it. What is wrong with these people do they do it for infamy a five second claim to fame?. 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, DYC. said:

One counter-attack? A football match lasts 90 min. Earlier in the season I enjoyed the games and expressed it. Now I don't enjoy them very much to put it politely. Not just in terms of excitement but also when it comes genuine quality. It's not the end of the world though. If you truly enjoyed it, I envy you.

I don't know about a special team. I need to see more (and better) over a greater amount of time and see how this teams performs in Europe. We'll see.

Understand and share your feeling but the squad is what it is, at least until July. These players are what we've got until then and they've done their best for us. We can't ask any more than that. Come summer, you and I will have plenty to say but, for now let's hold our peace and try to help the lads finish what they started.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Excellent night. When the guys came out I thought it was a great idea with Cescy back but that was the suprize of the night to me. It seemed like the perfect game for him to pull the defence apart like hes done with them before. But I dont think using Matic instead woulda made much difference. It just shows we need another option there.

It was a solid enough game, didn't like the way we were seemingly happy to let them keep the ball in 1st 20 mins or so and when we changed to 352 in last 15 mins or so. And again we need to make more of our chances.

But seeing those Pikeys leaving well before time was the icing on the cake. I think they were pissed off with us singing at them!

You lost your soul - to this shithole!

You're not Wet Spam anymore!

Quote of the night for me was a guy sitting behind me saying "I thought Chelsea played in blue!"

naingolan or vidal..

23 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Understand and share your feeling but the squad is what it is, at least until July. These players are all we've got till then. They've done their best for us and that's all we can ask for. Come summer, you and I will have plenty to say but, for now let's bite our tongues and sit on our typing hands, while we try to help the lads finish what they started.

You are absolutely right. But the thing is, I only said the games aren't fun to watch anymore (added the fact three points were added to the total). As in something enjoyable like spending the day with friends or whatever. It's not even a criticism but rather a statement. The fact that many of the remaining games won't be much of a spectacle goes without saying, I'm not stupid.

The team and the coaching staff have done a stellar job this season and I've said so countless times. But I won't mention it in every single post as some form of proof of the level of my support and gratitude.

26 minutes ago, DYC. said:

You are absolutely right. But the thing is, I only said the games aren't fun to watch anymore (added the fact three points were added to the total). As in something enjoyable like spending the day with friends or whatever. It's not even a criticism but rather a statement. The fact that many of the remaining games won't be much of a spectacle goes without saying, I'm not stupid.

The team and the coaching staff have done a stellar job this season and I've said so countless times. But I won't mention it in every single post I make as some form of proof of the level of my support and gratitude.

Understood. Sorry if my post suggested that I thought any different, I don't.

I changed the channel at half-time during the West Ham match. Bored out of my mind and I could tell that Chelsea had already won. Football is a far easier sport to predict than many others. I'm not even worried about Chelsea losing this title run, as far as I'm concerned it is already over; Conte and the players are just too strong mentally to collapse. It kinda drains the excitement out when it's just business as usual and the team is so damn talented.

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Fuck me Ive enjoyed watching the games this season more than the majority under Mou whether we won them or not.

Counter attack football is an art and conte is an artist at counter attack football all mourinho wanted to do is park the bus with full backs not going past the halfway line