• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

2 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Hazard pass off his back shoulder was highlight of the game for me.  Strange I know as it amounted to nothing, but his ability to make things like that look so casual is why I rate him so highly.  Diego's turn and shot on goal was outstanding and fully deserving of finding the net again. 

I'm sure others here have looked at plans for new Chelsea stadium...please tell me we're not gonna be playing in a cavern like that lot from West Ham?  Jesus...like you could park multiple aircraft carriers on the pitch. 

To be fair, it's better than the car park that used to be in Stamford Bridge :lol:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Best chant tonight  ''You sold your soul, for this shithole''

And your not West Ham anymore. Horrible fuckers FB every single one of them. Geezer from my way was a Chelsea boy changed to West Ham in his late teens because just to hang around with a horrible firm who liked cutting people.

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

And your not West Ham anymore. Horrible fuckers FB every single one of them. Geezer from my way was a Chelsea boy changed to West Ham in his late teens because just to hang around with a horrible firm who liked cutting people.

That ICF documentary has a lot to answer for - created a lot of wannabe pikeys

We're probably going to have to get used to our football getting more pragmatic and machine-like as the season draws closer to the end. We'll be playing several sides that will be fighting desperately to stay in the PL and several other sides who will be fighting for a European place and will be treating their matches against us like finals.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

That ICF documentary has a lot to answer for - created a lot of wannabe pikeys

He's in it FB when we ran them and they said we got run by the old bill.They came to Victoria followed by a camera crew while we went to Mile End they really are absolute twats mate.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We're probably going to have to get used to our football getting more pragmatic and machine-like as the season draws closer to the end. We'll be playing several sides that will be fighting desperately to stay in the PL and several other sides who will be fighting for a European place and will be treating their matches against us like finals.

I expect this to be the case. Though we just need some of our key players to be better to carry us over the line. Costa can't have poor touches and poor passing like today more often. 

4 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

He's in it FB when we ran them and they said we got run by the old bill.They came to Victoria followed by a camera crew while we went to Mile End they really are absolute twats mate.

Ah think I know the bit you mean when OB is trying to move them on

21 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Ah think I know the bit you mean when OB is trying to move them on

There on the train where that absolute prick Cass Pennant shouts kiddy firm while he scares a load of a kids. Irony lost on your average West Ham fan. Quick internet FB here they are running from us sorry about the Cockney Rejects as well ha ha. That's another reason they hate us Sham 69 were Chelsea hence the song the greatest cockney rip off 2.14 onwards.

3 hours ago, Azpinator said:

Dear whiny fans, I sincerely advise you all to not support Chelsea, or an English side. What would really help your condition is some frequent wanking over a team like Barcelona.

Thank you.

This. Im starting to believe that for first time in quite a while, we are getting that powerful, efficient and winning type of football back. We were slowly losing it during end of old guard, but Conte managed to create new generation, tho it needs some reinforcements still. We dont play too beautiful (but we did play very nice for few months) and only reason for that is we have 8 points advantage and we will play every game till end in pragmatic way because Conte knows we dont have such dominant team we could just outplay every opponent 3:0 just yet. We play slowly, but we grind to final minutes. If we realy need to score a goal, you can see we step up in tempo and attack much better. Thats just Conte philosophy and personaly I love it.

Some just dont see beauty in such football, some do.

On side note, Cesc has to be one of the worst ball holding playmakers ever. His passing is out of this world yes, but the way he cant shield and control the ball in tight areas or when there is little bit of pressure, how anxiously he passes it away to defense or other player, instead of passing it forward or simply dribble through to safety. Veratti, Dahoud, Rabiot, Weigl, etc are miles ahead in this. Even some defenders have better skill at tricking rushing opponent and dribble to place where they aint pressed. Hell Azpi did that tonight in one case. Cesc just makes a mess every time when pressed and it ends up with either pass to defenders, or to nearest player who is not even in good position and let him get pressed by 3 opponents, just because Cesc cant handle it. Sure sometimes he makes brilliant pass, but that is far cry of what you want in playmaker. Cesc job today was to get the ball forward, but he chuckled every time, so Costa (who aint good at keeping the ball either, but at least he takes on defenders) and Eden had to get deep. I saw Weigl few games now, the kid needs to get some muscle, but other than that, he has everything to be next Xabi. Wonderful player for his age. Then I see Cesc, he was actualy impressing me past few games, but today again he went into hole hidding.

Did anyone notice that situation, ball was in middle of pitch after WHU player didnt deliver it well, Cesc was very near it, if he just sprinted little he would catch it, but instead he jogged slowly towards it, while someone else who was further rushed towards it and just ran past Cesc. Situations like this, you have no place to chase CL with such players.

Not the best of the performance ... but it was a "get your job done and go home with 3 points" performance ... At this stage that's what matters. 

That outburst from Courtois after conceding the goal that shows the amount of the determination, passion and practice that the players are putting in everyday to walk the extra mile. Well Done, Mr Conte. Keep it up, Blues!!! 

Just read the last three pages and if I hadn't watched or known the result I swear I would of said it was a draw.

This for me was the nigh on the complete performance in terms or the results from the weekend and WHU being a very nitty gritty side to play.

You could hear the groans of disappointment from SKYSports, Manchester City and all the others who want this race to go until the last game.

KTBFFH and fuck em all.

cracking result just love kante,and the team trust him so much.anybody else get abit annoyed at how we really took the foot off the gas for the last 15 mins.go out and kill them dead i say ha ha ha .and nobody talking about Luiz anymore because hes so much better now and ive not seen a mistake from him yet.

Excellent night. When the guys came out I thought it was a great idea with Cescy back but that was the suprize of the night to me. It seemed like the perfect game for him to pull the defence apart like hes done with them before. But I dont think using Matic instead woulda made much difference. It just shows we need another option there.

It was a solid enough game, didn't like the way we were seemingly happy to let them keep the ball in 1st 20 mins or so and when we changed to 352 in last 15 mins or so. And again we need to make more of our chances.

But seeing those Pikeys leaving well before time was the icing on the cake. I think they were pissed off with us singing at them!

You lost your soul - to this shithole!

You're not Wet Spam anymore!

Quote of the night for me was a guy sitting behind me saying "I thought Chelsea played in blue!"