• Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing really positive to take from this game other than the result. Another soft goal at the end, that's what now, one clean sheet in 9 games?

If we can just trade Costa for Sanchez now that would be great.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Giving that late goal was just rubbish overall, good performance and passed a big test. Barely gave West Ham any chance whatsoever.

Was it really a big test though? Seriously thought they were one of the worst sides we've faced away from home all season. Maybe the worst. 

17 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

No minutes for Batshuayi yet again. Guy's finished at this club even though he never really started lol.

Not even worth to bring him up anymore. 

He played a full match only against West Ham for the EFL cup.
Tried to shoot with his shin and we were eliminated.
But I don't think we really saw any of him, as opposed to other players whom we rightly or wrongly sent away.
Quadrado was tried many times, Saleh before him, also Falcao.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Was it really a big test though? Seriously thought they were one of the worst sides we've faced away from home all season. Maybe the worst. 

Maybe but it's West Ham, it's a derby and it's away from home. Never know with these things.

Good result, massive 3 points, stupid goal to concede in the end, we need to be more organized and keep more clean sheets in the future, just like we did in our 13 game winning streak. Cheers

Games aren't fun to watch anymore but three points. Lack of clean sheets are a bit of a concern.

Moses can't cross yet continues crossing. Doesn't make sense to me. Cesc was a ghost. Diego is frustrating but still stealing a goal here and there.

Kante with one of his better performances of the season. Hazard was fantastic.

How I hope the summer additions will be technically sound and clever in their use of the ball.

Look, West Ham looked really dangerous in the first half, especially before we scored.
After the second goal it was control football.
Those who suggest W. Ham were useless or our performance was not good are exaggerating.

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Games aren't fun to watch anymore but three points. 

Amen.

Im pacing even faster whenever i watch matches now. The perpetual thoughts that anything that can go wrong will go wrong has man bare stressed you know..

Im trying to remember how the hell I survived our title collapse in 13/14, and all throughout that summer. 

Why do we do this to ourselves? 

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Games aren't fun to watch anymore but three points. Lack of clean sheets are a bit of a concern.

Moses can't cross yet continues crossing. Doesn't make sense to me. Cesc was a ghost. Diego is frustrating but still stealing a goal here and there.

Kante with one of his better performances of the season. Hazard was fantastic.

How I hope the summer additions will be technically sound and clever in their use of the ball.

No fun to watch? I think the opener was one of the smoothest and quickest counter attacks I have ever seen. Was worth it all the way. After our 2nd we could have been more focused but I never had the feeling this would ever slip. We might need to improve here or there in the future but all in all we have to acknowledge this is a pretty well rounded side, head and shoulders above the rest in the league. This might not mean much right now BC the quality of the epl is low, the quality of world football in general but we're getting there. This side has enormous potential and the right tweaks will make us a very very special team.

1 minute ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Amen.

Im pacing even faster whenever i watch matches now. The perpetual thoughts that anything that can go wrong will go wrong has man bare stressed you know..

Im trying to remember how the hell I survived our title collapse in 13/14, and all throughout that summer. 

Why do we do this to ourselves? 

We would have much more to offer going forward with better CF and better LWB right now. There are other concerns, but those are two of the biggest ATM.