• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

4 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

We had 2 shots on target..our last one was the goal in the 7th minute so wasn't like we played well and dropped points we were pretty crap. More so after their goal but will always have games like this. Just can't let it be the start of a shit run or anything. Tough place to go to

This seems to be  common concern/fear every time we drop points. Wonder what it would take for us to not have that feeling?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't believe our last shot on target was Pedro's goal. Absolutely baffling.

I PRAY City draw at least tomorrow to have our get out of jail. Otherwise, 8. Then EVERY one will say they're back in the title race. Spuds, TY, City, Loserpool...you name them.

Thank God Champions League & Europa are returning. Too bad the 1st leg has no effect on them though for PL.

We really shouldn't be worry about any of our rivals, especially City. Got them at the Bridge, so we have our fate in our own hands.

We should. Stop thinking the title is ours. It's far from that. If we keep playing shite like we did today against Burnley, it's far from over.

We are 10 points clear, soon to become 8. Then we play Swansea, a relegation battle team who are having a good run now. Play like that to Swansea again and we will drop points again.

If we drew today but still played well, then I would have agreed with you.

But I'm beginning to see shite performances from Chelsea. Even the Arsenal game, while we were all over them, it was because Arsenal were extremely poor since they conceded. Liverpool game, shite performance too. We need our groove back on asap.

I don't want these teams sniffing the title, because it will put more and more pressure on us.

When did I say the title's ours?

If we repeat today's performance in the coming weeks, we will lose our lead. However, we can move on from today and go on another convincing run beating City and Utd on the way and who will be champions?

People need to remember this is a Chelsea board and should only worry about them whilst we're top.

The thing is, we should have gone on another convincing run NOW since Arsenal.

Yes, I know Turf Moor is a tough tough ground to go to, but it just annoys me that we haven't tested their goalkeeper since the early goal.

And Costa, having a 3rd consecutive shite game.

Dude, we are going to Old Trafford to play United. United now are a different beast as they are on a 16 game unbeaten run.

Let's not forget Goodison Park we still have to visit, The London Stadium as well (we lost there already this season), bet365 Stadium...

As well AS City coming to the Bridge knowing that if they are behind our tails, it becomes a 6 point match.

It is now a must must win to Swansea. Dare drop points, then the title will begin to slip.

We shouldn't have dropped points today, despite being off. Hazard not scoring and Matic trying to be smart was the difference in the end.

Swansea were dreadful last week and deservedly lost. I don't expect them to be some powerhouse at the Bridge in two weeks either.

49 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

This seems to be  common concern/fear every time we drop points. Wonder what it would take for us to not have that feeling?

Not to play like we did today..when we have a off day we seem to really really have a off day.  Then start to think uh ohhhhh 

It's not like we were unlucky today really at times it seemed we were lucky to get a point. Not that it's a easy ground to go to anyway but been nice to have looked less crap. 

Saying that after spurs it was business as usual so this time needs to be the same.

Shouldn't, could've. But we dropped points. In fact I disagree, we were actually lucky to get away with a point. That's how poor we were today.

WE can make them look like a powerhouse though, if this dreaded shite continues. That's what I'm worried about. We haven't looked good since Hull.

We played with a one legged Luiz at best. What else did anyone expect?

I thought we were quite good against Arsenal for the most part, but Kantw played a big role. Conte needs to dropped underperforming players. Simple as!

Coach is awesome, potential is there, formation rocks for now (at least in PL and tnx God we don't play CL this season) but still I'm not impressed as a fan.

I just don't like Kante-Matic partnership. Gives you zero possibilities if your opponent shows no fear against you, like Burnley for example.

Ps: At the end of the day it's a point more which is way better than zero. 

19 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Please, just don't panic :) Turf Moor is probably the hardest away game in England. Their pitch is very small and that is why they have won 29 out of 30 points at home ;) 

true, reminds me of Stoke City a couple of years back with Pulis in charge, you never knew if you were going to walk out of there with all 3 points, and still today its uncertain.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

true, reminds me of Stoke City a couple of years back with Pulis in charge, you never knew if you were going to walk out of there with all 3 points, and still today its uncertain.

I wanted to write that down ;) Forget cold rainy night in Stoke because there is a new sheriff in town :D 

article-2478559-18D8367100000578-333_634

32 minutes ago, iceboy said:

We failed for the 6th time in the league to take all 3 points from the match..don't panic..we will manage this situation well. We are champions of england. Job done.

We will bounce right back :) Nevertheless, I would like to see some changes/new things in starting eleven (Zouma at RCB, Chalobah for Matić, Azpi at RWB, Alonso at LCB) 

everyone would like to win 4-0 every matches..

but that's impossible..this squad is doing something special..david luiz gave his soul to play yesterday

if you prefer winning some matches 4-0 and stay 11 points from the first place ok..

m.city is expecting you..

A win would have been very good yesterday, but I take that draw against Burnley away too. The other top 6 teams will lose a lot of points to eachother so we just have to carry on winning like we did all season and the title is ours in late April.

Up the Chels.