John Terry

DavidEU

Whatever happens, I just hope the dressing room won't be rocked by that. Although seeing their captain leaving might cause something... Or it just bullshit and there will be an official respond to these reports.

I don't think I can ever look at John the same way if he leaves, because if he does run away, then he is not the guy I thought he was..

Thats not really fair on Terry is it? The last year must have been absolute hell for him, he's been villified by the Press, now known as a racist despite being proved not guilty in court, he can't even play for the country he loves anymore. Sometimes things just become too much, and i wouldn't blame him for leaving. He's done everything he can

john-terry-birthday-3432.jpg

This will never happen, JT will be with us for the rest of his career and then he will continue in some other role...

Correct. He's said as much. If the day comes he isn't wanted in a playing capacity by the club, he'll join the Academy as a mentor and coach.

john-terry-birthday-3432.jpg

This will never happen, JT will be with us for the rest of his career and then he will continue in some other role...

I wouldn't be so sure. I don't see the club giving him a new contract when his deal runs out in 2014. He'll be nearing 34 then and I think it'll be a case of thank you and goodbye.

And with the racism saga I don't think John Terry will be involved in football beyond his playing days. Who will want all the baggage that comes with him? I know he's always wanted to move into coaching but can't see that happening now.

I wouldn't be so sure. I don't see the club giving him a new contract when his deal runs out in 2014. He'll be nearing 34 then and I think it'll be a case of thank you and goodbye.

And with the racism saga I don't think John Terry will be involved in football beyond his playing days. Who will want all the baggage that comes with him? I know he's always wanted to move into coaching but can't see that happening now.

I was never able to imagine JT as manager of the Club...perhaps a place in the Academy

http://uk.eurosport....-075747387.html

i must say i have mix feeling on it

i mean l love JT a lot and he is a Legend

but we need to look at the subject from all angles

first of all JT is not in good shape, he had a really bad match against shakhtar and make luiz look bad near to him

you have cahill on the squad that waiting for his time and for now he might be better for our team

i can't see JT sitting on the bench and starting less like lampard now...

do you think if JT will leave lampard will leave after him to the MLS or something like this?

maybe it will be good for our young players because we will need a homegrown players and maybe that will make it a must be situation to get josh and Chalobah inside the squad more faster that we thought (maybe a a little naive)

we all love JT and we need to think for his best and he is really suffering right now in england

and maybe it will be the best for everybody the team-her Image and to Concentrate only in football for once, the players that can get into this spot cahill Chalobah kalas, and JT himself that will be happy and will not get a Contempt 90 min

what do you say?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8193549/La-Liga-outfit-Valencia-say-an-agent-has-offered-them-the-services-of-Chelsea-skipper-John-Terry

Club sources told Sky Sports: "We are working the market and we have received many names, Terry is on the list we have received via an agent, but nothing is decided."