John Terry

DavidEU

Can still possibly use Hutchinson too anyway.

True but I don't think hes anywhere near good enough to be second choice at a team like Chelsea. Maybe play against championship/relegation candidates occasionally but if he was to play against a Fulham, Sunderland or Everton, he would have to have Ramires on the right wing in front of him, dropping back to help him out.

Bleacher Report is such bullshit. Talking about the 2008 penalty miss:

Forgiving him and getting over it are two different things. I will most likely never get over John Terry's miss, but I have completely "forgiven" him. It was hard to be upset at him in the first place, imo. It was just shit luck; had it not been raining that night, we would have been champions.

I'm over it, being champions of Europe in 2012 more than makes up for the heartache of that night.

True but I don't think hes anywhere near good enough to be second choice at a team like Chelsea. Maybe play against championship/relegation candidates occasionally but if he was to play against a Fulham, Sunderland or Everton, he would have to have Ramires on the right wing in front of him, dropping back to help him out.

TBH, I have no idea why people seem to rate Hutchinson to such low levels. Think he is much better than most people are giving him credit for. And furthermore, we haven't yet to see him play in competitive match consistently and people are already putting him down for whatever reasons.

Given Hutchinson's injury problems, every tackle and every movement is a risk on the pitch.

Yes but I never said we could rely on him to be our second choice or anything. Just basically meant he is an option for us especially if he can get over this injury problems AND I did say "possibly" in that post.

Yes but I never said we could rely on him to be our second choice or anything. Just basically meant he is an option for us especially if he can get over this injury problems AND I did say "possibly" in that post.

I was just stating that he had injury problems. I wasn't debating that fact.

Everytime he plays, I have heart attacks thinking that he is going to tear his ACL or something.

Everytime he plays, I have heart attacks thinking that he is going to tear his ACL or something.

You worry too much. He has done alright in the games he has played so far since his return.

If he was this exposed to such injuries, don't think the medical team would not have allowed to come out of retirement?

If he was this exposed to such injuries, don't think the medical team would not have allowed to come out of retirement?

A knee injury did retire him for two years so I suspect there will always be a lingering chance of a relapse.

A knee injury did retire him for two years so I suspect there will always be a lingering chance of a relapse.

Yes but I have read on several occasions that the Chelsea medical team is doing everything in their power to make sure Hutch is no danger. For example, he always trains one or two days per week less than the other players.

John Terry's punishment for an affair that both parties denied was getting stripped of his England captaincy.

John Terry's punishment for going to court for a racist slur he was later found not guilty off was getting stripped of his England Captaincy.

Ryan Giggs's punishment for a near decade affair with his brother's wife was captaincy for Great Britain in the football sides first ever Olympic games.

:rolleyes:

They are such cunts-there will never be a more patriotic English captain, and the old farts in the FA that led to Capello resigning, have got to make their laboured point over and over a- fuckin- gain in some pathetic show of ''political correctness'' that none of them deep down believe in

The hypocrisy can be smelt in my garden. They are such cunts, guaranteed they will be wining and dining on 5 star hospitality at the Qatar World Cup even though Qatar have publicly outlawed homosexuality and advised homosexuals to stay away. The FA are a bunch of self serving, hypocritical, self indulgent toss bags who would rather suck the sexist, and racist balls of Sepp Blatter rather than upset the apple cart. What a bunch of cunts. Did I mention they are cunts ?

tumblrm877gz3xvn1rpgs4c.png

What makes this picture even more awkward, is that JT actually had to send out his lawyers to deny Makelele's claims that he got Mourinho sacked. A former team mate betraying him like that, just to add spice to his book must have been a bitter blow for him.

http://www.guardian....ourinho-chelsea