Henrikh Mkhitaryan

49 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

I have seen so many bad games from him over the years, lost count. Sure he's had his world class games this season, but it's only been one!
Would be the typical Chelsea buy, flashy attacking player who has won jack shit in his career, but now would command big money. Big risk!

I want soldiers, goddamn steel in midfield (Nainggolan shouldn't be the only one) and a new starting centre back and full back.
That's gonna be expensive, but please for the love of god, close the gaps first!

But i could see us spending the big bucks on this guy, fucking nightmare, Chelsea way.

Almost every his game this season was world class.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, MefiX19 said:

I dont really wach Dortmund, but isn't he a RW? Or im dumb?

He can play in all three attacking roles but I think his best position is the number 10 role 

Almost every his game this season was world class.

Perhaps i've made an understatement.

He's now expensive as fuck, despite this season i don't see why we should buy him. We already have Fabregas, Willian and perhaps Hazard for the middle.

Yes, and Oscar.

Add more steel to the team.

Vidal was brilliant against Atletico, Boateng knows how to defend, we don't get these players, but maybe we can find some gems.

I find it hard to believe that BVB will be willing to lose so many of their best players in the same summer. Hummels and Gündogan are both off as it is. Will they let the heart of their attack leave at the same time?

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I find it hard to believe that BVB will be willing to lose so many of their best players in the same summer. Hummels and Gündogan are both off as it is. Will they let the heart of their attack leave at the same time?

The talk is they want gotze back if that's the case I can see them sell Mkhitaryan without a problem 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

The talk is they want gotze back if that's the case I can see them sell Mkhitaryan without a problem 

Hmmm, interesting. How about we just target Götze instead? :D

As with James and Isco at Madrid, it's criminal how Pep is wasting a talent like Götze. I remember not too long ago there were questions asking who people preferred between Hazard and Götze. He was that good. Surely if given a proper run he'd be great again.

Decent player with a solid all round game but doesn't particularly excel at one thing. Perhaps it's a good trait to have, he's shown he is capable of being able to score goals regularly this year (and his first seasons with Klopp), provide assists, show that he is technically sound (but not outstanding) and also has a decent work ethic while being is in his prime years. Wouldn't be disappointed if we signed him and I'd hope he would compete to play wide as opposed to as a number 10 because firstly, I feel we need to play 4-3-3 next year if we get a good box to box midfielder and secondly, if we play with a 10 I would prefer we looked for someone in the mould of Isco or James, a really consistent creative player (like Mata was in the 10 role for us), who is able to special things which some players can't. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea are ready to spend big money this summer to sign Borussia Dortmund’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan. The Armenian is out of contract with the German club next summer and Dortmund have announced the signing of Ousmane Dembele, possibly to replace the 27-year-old. Mkhitaryan is also being tracked by Arsenal and Juventus but the Blues are confident they can splash the cash needed to sign the midfielder during the off-season. Mkhitaryan has ten goals in the Bundesliga this season. (Transfer Market Web)

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has played the most assists in the Bundesliga this season.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Linked wif mkhitaryan again I can't see conte playing a number 10 role player or else he's going to play mkhitaryan on the winger 

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/chelsea-line-sign-borussia-dortmunds-star-playmaker-bild/

Potentially one of the best deals Chelsea could struck this summer. He is a terrific player than can score and assists with ease. Prolific than Willian no doubt about it and his work rate is great, too. But one thing I cannot understand is why Bild keep mentioning that Chelsea could come back with a higher bid than 60m when he is in the last year of his contract and has no intention of signing a new deal. Basically in 6 months time he is free to sign a pre agreement with any club in this world and Dortmund could lose him for free. They are in no position of negociating the deal they want because clearly there is no club in this world paying a monster amount for him this summer knowing that they can get him for free in one year, or at a drastically reduced price come winter transfer market. 

Dortmund have a history for letting quality players go for free and they can add Mkhitaryan to that list if they are stubborn enough. If our club really want him then IMO the club has the upper hand in this negociations and all the reasons to complete a deal at the price that Chelsea impose, not the other way around. If the rumour is true then I'm more than sure that Chelsea has already reached Mkhitaryan and struck a deal with him. Now they only have to deal with Dortmund and the fact that he's entered in the last year of his contract and does not want to renew can only help. The rumoured fee is complete bollocks, he will leave for half of that, maybe less IMO.

I've already decided where he's going. He's going to join Juve as the final missing piece of the puzzle, to become genuine CL contenders. It's the perfect move for both parties.

There's a TV in my head.

On 4/29/2016 at 10:22 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Decent player with a solid all round game but doesn't particularly excel at one thing. Perhaps it's a good trait to have, he's shown he is capable of being able to score goals regularly this year (and his first seasons with Klopp), provide assists, show that he is technically sound (but not outstanding) and also has a decent work ethic while being is in his prime years. Wouldn't be disappointed if we signed him and I'd hope he would compete to play wide as opposed to as a number 10 because firstly, I feel we need to play 4-3-3 next year if we get a good box to box midfielder and secondly, if we play with a 10 I would prefer we looked for someone in the mould of Isco or James, a really consistent creative player (like Mata was in the 10 role for us), who is able to special things which some players can't. 

I like his see a pass make a pass ability. when he passes it the receiver rarely has to break stride to get on it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You