Crystal Palace 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since Mourinho got the sack, we have scored 8 goals in 4 league matches, which is 1 goal less than the total amount we netted in 10 league games before that.

(could have been 9-9 if Oscar hadn't missed his penalty!)

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Since Mourinho got the sack, we have scored 8 goals in 4 league matches, which is 1 goal less than the total amount we netted in 10 league games before that.

(could have been 9-9 if Oscar hadn't missed his penalty!)

I mentioned before how it was the same in the first time he left. 

Take a look at how we played before he got sack and after. 

Liverpool games was even more telling in the cl. Look at how we played after the new managers came in. Mourinho tends to keep a shackle on the players, and then they are release once he is gone. 

Great 3 points ... (Honestly, wasnt expecting this) 

The positive thing for me other than the 3 points is how physical we were in the game, didnt matter who ... big guy or the small one ... we hit them and HIT THEM HARD not only on the score board but also on the field. We didnt let them bully us which is like the first I feel I have seen this season. Not sure what would be the outcome from the coming games but there are few things we can do no matter what the outcome and playing the way we did today (keeping it simple) will take us a long way ahead ... 

On a side note, had we turned up like this from the start ... United fans wouldnt have chatted "Jose Mourinho!!!" in the last couple of games ... :ph34r:

Was quietly confident we would do the damage yesterday but was surprised how well we turned out. Very nice performance to build on for rest of season, just hope the first half of the season becomes a distant memory.

I've been saying it at my office for a long time now, Matic needs to get off the pitch ASAP!!!  He is a real liability in that midfield.

Mikel was much more composed. Passes were much shorter and accurate. Now don't get me wrong. We need a better version of Mikel and Matic.....but if I had my pick of those two it would be Mikel 10 times out of 10.

Zooma also played one of this more reliable games. Bravo!