• Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the plan! Release the 1st team squad to start their xmas holidays now. Bring the youth through, use them till the end of the season (we all know we cant do worst than this & we wont be relegated). Come the summer compelete over hual, recruit and start over.

Couldn't watch the game, was too busy today and was at my 2 year old cousin's birthday party at the time of the game. I just watched the full extended highlights and i'm clueless and baffled as to how in the hell did we not at least draw this match? or even win? so many chances wasted, just clueless in attack, i know we were losing 2-0 and had a mountain to climb, all credit to Leicester who were deserved winners and are sitting rightly at the top, but seriously? what the fark is wrong with this group of players? no passion, no character, no desire and no hunger whatsoever. We seem to have a some pussies and princesses playing for Chelsea, no balls or pride of any kind in this team, no respect for the club they represent, shame on them. Attack me all you want, but i don't mind getting rid of some of the players in the summer, because we need fighters and warriors on this club, no room for primadonnas and pussies, bunch of wankers. To think that once we had an identity at the club with players like: Lampard, Drogba, Makelele, Essien, Ballack, Terry, Carvalho, Ferreira, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Duff, Robben, Gallas, Cech, Cudicini, Gudjohnsen, Crespo, etc, players who gave absolutely everything for the club, no matter what, it's a disgrace what this current lot are doing to the club, they should be ashamed to be called Chelsea players and the old players who gave their blood for Chelsea during many years, pre Roman and Roman era , shit on this current lot all day long. Not all of this current players are shit, but most don't seem to give a fark for the club and cause, and are dragging the club down. Cheers

THIS...???

I tell you why we didn't draw the game, we started slow for 16849456478364th time this fucking season, not one of our players can lace Vardy or Mahrez's boots and at even 2-1 it was dead in the water because the lack of fight and finishing quality is the shits.

Iva & Azpi can go fuck themselves. Fucking faggots.

How can you not score the goal with ball just 1 meter away to the goal?! Not scoring that 1 was much more harder.

The 2nd goal is so stupid u have to be an imbecile to let that go in! He doesnt deserve to be in the chelsea club.

Azpi had first bad game this season, he was best defender so far.

JT looks finished :(. Ivanovic has been finished for a while. WHY THE FUCK IS MIKEL ON THE BENCH OVER RLC? Ramires offers us literally nothing on or off the ball, what a terrible contract renewal. Oscar is as much use as a condom for a hedgehog. Costa couldn't score in a brothel. Hazard looked gutless yesterday. Azpi was atrocious, so 1 footed he has to be moved to RB, he just is not a LB.

So many players just playing without care. It saddens me to say for some because I remember all of the good things they have done for the club (especially JT) but i'm afraid they just have to go. Not one of them is standing up and showing any leadership or desire to get us out of this mess and so:

Release JT, Falcao and Ivanovic

Sell Ramires, Oscar, Mikel (or release if noone wants him), Fabregas, Moses, Costa and Hazard (assuming RM still want him and will give us a lot of money and/or James Rodriguez for him).

Change the system, 4-2-3-1 doesn't work for us, even Stevie Wonder could tell you that.

Try and sort it so we have something like this next season (if that's even possible, not sure good players will want to come to us any more but we'll have to at least try):

1st XI:

-------------------------Courtois------------------------

---Azpi--------Zouma---------DEF1--------Baba---

---------------------------Matic--------------------------

------------------MID1------------RLC-----------------

-Willian------------------MID2---------------Kenedy-

---------------------------FWD1------------------------

(in order of preference)

DEF1 = Hummels, Stones, Marquinhos, Laporte.

MID1 = Modric, Witsel, Kondogbia, Gundogan, Tielemans, Kovacic.

MID2 = James Rodriguez, Ocampos, Stendera or Hazard if RM don't want him.

FWD1 = Cavani, Aubameyang, Higuain, Morata, Alcacer, Vietto, Dybala.

2nd XI

-------------------------Begovic------------------------

---Aina--------Kalas--------Cahill--------DaSilva---

---------------------------Ake---------------------------

----------------Colkett---------Baker-----------------

-Pedro---------------Musonda--------------Traore-

---------------------------Remy------------------------

We have to have a complete revamp. Whether this is under Mourinho or not is up to Roman to decide.

We are so bad that FA gonna let us play with 12 players?

Listening to Carragher and Lampard last night and other pundits, it amazes me how many of them never discuss out short-comings when it comes to our wing backs and how Jose has shackled us in this department.

With all respect to Azpi, these pundits think Azpi can do no wrong. He is a very good player but they need to understand that him playing at LB, limits us and limits him. He got destroyed for one of the first times ever like that defensively but what is bad is if we had a player like Bertrand who was getting ripped apart by Mahrez, on the other hand he can also provide something going forward. Yesterday because Azpi is a right footed player playing on the left, Mahrez did not have to worry about us overlapping on the left because of Azpi playing there and that is why he had the constant energy to torment Azpi time and time again.