the wes

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Appears that way. This summer will be the true indicator of where the club is headed.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Appears that way. This summer will be the true indicator of where the club is headed. 

I am expecting massive disappointment and anger as I just do not see the Board shelving out any decent money for genuine first team challengers.  Expect more Papys and Hectors this summer while the likes of Hazard and Courtois will be sold and replaced by washed-out players eager for one last big pay packet.

24 minutes ago, bellion said:

I am expecting massive disappointment and anger as I just do not see the Board shelving out any decent money for genuine first team challengers.  Expect more Papys and Hectors this summer while the likes of Hazard and Courtois will be sold and replaced by washed-out players eager for one last big pay packet.

Don't think so, myself. Roman won't allow Chelsea to slip into the wilderness. Don't believe any of our best players will be sold. This season will hopefully be a wake up call and I think we'll invest pretty significantly in the summer in top players. Hope we do a United when they finished 7th and went mad with their spending.

Since when the fuck do you go shopping to the MLS and fetch a defender here?

I do not know the second thing about this lad but what the actual fuck is this club doing going to that league for?

I'm worried to fuck about this clubs outlook, I really am.

13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Since when the fuck do you go shopping to the MLS and fetch a defender here?

I do not know the second thing about this lad but what the actual fuck is this club doing going to that league for?

I'm worried to fuck about this clubs outlook, I really am.

Maybe he is good,we have to give him a chance.

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

Maybe he is good we have to give him a chance.

:lol:

You'll be lucky to see him make the bench in the next year. I say that without even seeing the kid play, you know why? Because this club don't allow people to do that. If they do, a big if, he will play a five minute cameo role, put the ball out of play and never play again. This transfer is as pointless as me giving up booze.

39 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

:lol:

You'll be lucky to see him make the bench in the next year. I say that without even seeing the kid play, you know why? Because this club don't allow people to do that. If they do, a big if, he will play a five minute cameo role, put the ball out of play and never play again. This transfer is as pointless as me giving up booze.

TBH, I think our scouts did there fair share of research on this one. 

The lad is comfortable on the ball and reads the game very well for a 20 year old. 

1 minute ago, Atlas Lion said:

The lad is comfortable on the ball and reads the game very well for a 20 year old. 

I trust you boss, I assume you have seen over me seeing nothing.....I very much stand by what I said though.:)

19 minutes ago, Atlas Lion said:

16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I trust you boss, I assume you have seen over me seeing nothing.....I very much stand by what I said though.:)

I think SJ has a good point. I rated Ken Omeruo highly. Especially watching him play for Nigeria. He was solid for the Super Eagles. Where is he now? I can see the same thing happening to Young Matt here & I don't want a USNMT Top prospect ending up like that.

This lad will be pure class. John Terry may just hang up his boots now as he wont get a look in with this guy in our ranks. Oh and I'm not called Walter Mitty for nothing :clown:

Would really love to be proved right though, but I doubt it.

Is he any relation to that old oriental guy out of the original Karate Kid??????????????  Oh sorry that was Mr Miagi

So basically he's here to fill the Djilobodji role? Brilliant...

Btw, "Djilobodji role' should become the official name for signing for Chelsea, taking a photo with the jersey, wearing that jersey for 60 seconds in a cup match before being loaned out...You know, kinda like the 'Makalele role' only a lot shittier..