Ante Coric

illmatic

Ante Coric

Born: 14 April 1997

Team: Dinamo Zagreb.

2210955_s2.jpg

According to "Punto Pelota" a spanish sport magazine, Barca, Inter, Porto, and us, are interested in this young croatian player.

I have never seen him, but in videos he looks similar to Modric. Interesting prospect.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea are in pole position to secure the future of Ante Coric, who has been linked with a move to Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain.

The wonderkid midfielder has been scouted intently by the Pensioners according to AS [via the Telegraph]

Please, no. Just no.

How can we even consider signing like this with all problems in first squad?

Ćorić is A BOY. Watched him play 100 times. A boy who will end up in Vitesse.

Do you mean quality wise that he belongs to Vitesse,or do you mean our weird loan policy?According to videos,he seems quite the talent

Why do people still believe Cheksea signs these players to developed them as 1st players? Chelsea are adopting a similar method to Ajax. Farming talent and selling for a profit. The only difference is that Chelsea loans more often.

Really, it has been this way for a long time so I don't understand why people get all worked up about vitesse and youth.

Do you mean quality wise that he belongs to Vitesse,or do you mean our weird loan policy?According to videos,he seems quite the talent

Not quality wise, he is too young to say that, and is promising.

He is great talent, but plays and acts like a boy, you know, which is normal in that age. He was even mad on coach for not playing him regularly week in, week out, at the age of 18.

Why do people still believe Cheksea signs these players to developed them as 1st players? Chelsea are adopting a similar method to Ajax. Farming talent and selling for a profit. The only difference is that Chelsea loans more often.

Really, it has been this way for a long time so I don't understand why people get all worked up about vitesse and youth.

I do not believe that, I'm only saying that we SHOULD waste NO time on this (buying then loaning one more in an army of 3938894) when we have SO MUCH problems in first squad. I mean what the heck, get your priorities straight, board!

• 2 weeks later...

"I am very happy that Chelsea and Real Madrid want me but I know I wouldn't play there," he told 24sata. "They would send me out on loan, perhaps to a lesser club or a lesser league".

"So I know staying is the best decision."

In other words, he doesn't want to play in Vitesse haha.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You