The Mourinho Thread

The problem for him is will Roman accept this type of football in the long term? Hundreds of millions of pounds of attacking talent all for us to aim for draws against the big teams. It may work for now but soon he could be falling out with the owner like last time when he got more negative with his tactics.

This isn't the Mourinho I know. Apparently he lost his "always try to win" mentality in the big games. Disappointed from his fear. He used to be the "Special-One", well now he isn't anymore he is just an ordinary good manager.

This isn't the Mourinho I know. Apparently he lost his "always try to win" mentality in the big games. Disappointed from his fear. He used to be the "Special-One", well now he isn't anymore he is just an ordinary good manager.

I don' think he ever had one. His big game mentality is more 'dont lose' rather than 'try to win'. He is what he is, this is the manager we have. We have to learn to live with it.

The problem for him is will Roman accept this type of football in the long term? Hundreds of millions of pounds of attacking talent all for us to aim for draws against the big teams. It may work for now but soon he could be falling out with the owner like last time when he got more negative with his tactics.

And rightly so, I wouldn't want our team to play this type of football regularly in big games, especially NOT AT ARSENAL.

I don' think he ever had one. His big game mentality is more 'dont lose' rather than 'try to win'. He is what he is, this is the manager we have. Just have to learn to live with it.

The Russian won't, he won't 'live' with it. He will pull the trigger.

I don' think he ever had one. His big game mentality is more 'dont lose' rather than 'try to win'. He is what he is, this is the manager we have. We have to learn to live with it.

wrong. HE tried not to lose games that he knew he couldn't win. But you would never see him take off a striker for a defender in a match like this before. Old Mourinho would have added another striker. And even if he lost it I don't mind that much. I love him and trust him. He is still a very good manager.

Always had the compact and attacking mentality that fused with the 'always a winner' philosophy, which was shown in the first half exceptionally, but he just seemed to be a completely different image come the end of the game. Whatever happened inside that locker-room changed the philosophy of the players, and instead of trying to break down the passing space, we decided to break into their space in order to counter - and then completely folded that for holding onto a draw!

I get the 'a point on the road is better than nothing at all' but with the results not going our way lately, and the fact that it was going to plan, why change a potential winning formula for a drastic average one? All i heard from the commentators is that Jose has changed, and i guess we will have to expect that - or wait and make do, till he can create his perfected team once more.

The Russian won't, he won't 'live' with it. He will pull the trigger.

He won't. I think Roman has given up on playing good football and he just wants to be more competitive again. Mourinho meets the criteria.

Whether or not they want to admit it, I think most people have already given up any notion of being a proactive, attractive team by now and are just content with being competitive again.

He won't. I think Roman has given up on playing good football and he just wants to be more competitive again. Mourinho meets the criteria.

Whether or not they want to admit it, I think most people have already given up any notion of being a proactive, attractive team by now and are just content with being competitive again.

Wow this would really be depressing if it is true, it shown we have NOT IMPROVED after 10 years at all. So what is the point of keeping Mata, signing Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle...etc might as well sign the likes of Agbonlahor and uses their speed on the wings, no point having all these technical players.

Wow this would really be depressing if it is true, it shown we have NOT IMPROVED after 10 years at all. So what is the point of keeping Mata, signing Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle...etc might as well sign the likes of Agbonlahor and uses their speed on the wings, no point having all these technical players.

It is what it is. I don't think the likes of Hazard will be sticking around for long anyway.

It is what it is. I don't think the likes of Hazard will be sticking around for long anyway.

Hazard will stick around for as long as we want him to stick around, and the guy had one of his better games this season.

It's the softcock fans who will leave...soon hopefully.

Hazard will stick around for as long as we want him to stick around, and the guy had one of his better games this season.

It's the softcock fans who will leave...soon hopefully.

Hazard has long had an ambition to play for Real Madrid and if he continues to get better I can see him moving there.

You're an absolutely tiresome cunt by the way and the manner in which you try to police the forum is laughable.

Hazard has long had an ambition to play for Real Madrid and if he continues to get better I can see him moving there.

We haven't sold players we've wanted to keep for quite a while. If Real want to throw £70 million at him, they can try but he's got a nice situation here.