Ruben Neves

the wes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, the wes said:

I think he is "overhyped". We should focus on quality CM that can add instant quality to our midfield and develop Baker and Chalobah alongside ☺

Let this actually sink in. He is actually joining Wolves :o

A lot of this obviously has to do with Jorge Mendes who is his agent but wow. Anyway like I mentioned in earlier page, he stagnated last season and glad we were not seriously after him. Let's see how he copes in the Championship. Amazing.

Think Wolves will be a good platform for him, he has got talent in abundance although he struggled a bit last year but he will improve physically in the Championship and I wouldn't be surprised if hes only there for a season or two before coming to the PL for someone. Surprised Nuno is there managing as he has worked for some big clubs like Valencia and Porto but I can see why Neves is moving due to having worked with Nuno before. 

On July 5, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Stats said:

Let this actually sink in. He is actually joining Wolves :o

Nice to know our 2015 title defense isn't the biggest fall from grace anymore.

• 9 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You