Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Because whether we like it or not, Barca and Madrid are the top bracket, we can build as good a team as them in a unit, but they will always have first dibs on 90% of the superstars.

True. Might not be capable of creating a team full of superstars, but more than 1 should be possible.

I wish he was better.

i think as a DM, matic is much better. biscuits might have a better passing range (though he is wrongly accused most of the time of doing just side passes and 5 yard passes), but in positioning, defensive awareness, tackling, etc etc matic is a better player. i personally would take matic over biscuits.

I honestly don't think we can attract the likes of Isco/reus/pogba, etc with Mou in charge. I think all this negative media surronding his tactics in recent years has a had a inverse effect on potential incoming players.

I don't think they want to come here to park the bus against top compeittion or worse be benched in favor of a more defensive player. Most talkChelsea members say only result matter, but potential players would disagree. People here are ok with extreme mundane results and tactics but still want to sign shiny new toys. Sorry you can't have it both ways.

Let's face it barca rejects Is the best we can do. But at least Pedro provides an added deminsion to our team and more competition.

Those players you mentioned signed because of a notion of a new era of Chelsea football and an exciting project. I feel people are crazy to think that Hazard would sign here if he saw current Chelsea football.

This is a very fair point. I've thought about this as well. I know it would matter to me if I was an extremely talented professional footballer.

i think as a DM, matic is much better. biscuits might have a better passing range (though he is wrongly accused most of the time of doing just side passes and 5 yard passes), but in positioning, defensive awareness, tackling, etc etc matic is a better player. i personally would take matic over biscuits.

Busquets is an excellent DM, which very much includes his defending. Not one DM reads the game like him. He's a strong tackler as well. Easily better than Matic imo.

Which means we will never bear Barcelona or Real Madrid in UCL. You are kind of degrading us not sure you whether you are seeing that or not.

Saying they are the best 2 teams in the world means we aren't good enough and why would a team that wants to be best get the rejects of the best team, to me it makes no sense.

You've twisted my point. My point is you guys are underestimating a player because he's a Barcelona or Madrid reject. Robben a reject starts for bayern, so stop acting like I'm downgrading us. If we want to be above them instantly and be as dominant as them for years, we need our messi or ronaldo. Fact

Anything else will be one year spells of athletico or Dortmund or Juventus.

But how many available quality players are out there?? Reus, Griezmann, and ????????

We sometimes can't have the eiffel tower in our homes

Busquets is an excellent DM, which very much includes his defending. Not one DM reads the game like him. He's a strong tackler as well. Easily better than Matic imo.

Barcelona can play with Bravo at DM and he will look world class.

Fabregas? Costa?

O, you misunderstood! Fabregas in my mind would anyway always play next to Matic and behind Willian/Oscar.

Ibrahimovic would in fact be a bit much B) but having a top-class alternative to Costa when he's out of form/out injured can never harm, right?

I agree he has played a few games already this season with barca... he knows Cesc from his time at Barca and probably played against Costa and Azi with the Spanish squad... I can't see him starting on Sunday but i have a suspicion he will be on the bench mainly due to a lack of depth in the squad.

No,Pedro is better than Willian and Cuadrado and Pedro will be in our starting 11 there is no doubt.

That is exactly my observation. Since Jose came he has managed to increase the average age of the squad from 24. For three consecutive season he has brought in three washed up old strikers, and two of those were his former players, and one being a player of his agent. So he could have gradually Bamford and Solanke since his return if he has a long term plan for the club. I guess winning an under-20 CL doe not mean anything to him. He has also reduced the creativity of the team considerably and has zero plans to play attractive football.

Short term-ism at its finest.