Godfred Donsah

the wes

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://talksport.com/football/reports-chelsea-sending-scouts-watch-ghana-teen-star-godfred-donsah-150817163060

this might actually be real. interesting prospect. explosive and decent strength. but another bison? idk. Lets not forget, Ess was the whole package. He had toure-like strength and pace, but more explosive and full of running all day long, excellent short passing, brilliant positioning and interceptions, great tackler, thunderous shot... god i miss him, players like him in general are so rare nowadays.

I would take a young novice, or a player that has lots of potential, as a transfer ATM. Give guys like that a chance and they will work their arises off to make an impression, not this caviar attitude that most of the players have shown so far this season.

might actually turn out better than someone like Kovacic. I see nothing wrong with this as a signing; the real problem at Chelsea --for many seasons now, is that tempo of play on attacks. Particularly, we need faster interplay and passing to break opposition down.

Ramires and Mikel should be leaving (any blinking day is fine), Iva to backup defender and give time to Loftus-Cheek this year.

I'm confident in saying that a CM in Crystal Palace of McArthur, Jedinak, and Cabaye poses more of challenge to opposition either by pure talent or by way of CP's tempo of play when compared to what Chelsea currently offer (including some of last season). At very least the football is easier on the eye.

Put him in the first team , or don't bother. We need a midfielder

To be honest I know absolutely nowt about him apart from Youtube best bits but can you really imagine Mou playing yet another teenager into our first Xi??

I think hes lost the plot to be frank. We've bought Baba who is 21, we bought Kenedy who is 19 and after Stones who is another @ 21.

Wheres all the 'complete' players. Wheres the guys thats going to inspire and fill the team with confidence giving us a desperately needed lift?

These kids might be ok and I pray to the atoms they can be but ........

Now, I usually don't care about youth integration, but I think that we have two fantastic youngsters in the CM role in Ake and RLC to actually sign another 19 year old, because he has been exposed to constant game time and proved he's more of a workhorse. As much lungs as Godfred has, I don't see a reason why we should prioritize signing him. On one hand you have RLC. Why not give him a fair shot? I realise he may not be up for it, OKAY, but give him a fair amount of games to see if he can handle it. I'd honestly despise this move, simply because, Jose overhyped RLC to the extent that he had us dreaming of that ONE youth player to finally make the jump. Now when we need a CM, either put him on or splash the cash and sign Veratti/Isco(who are both available, according to recent reports/interviews). I'm not against him that much, don't get me wrong and I will support him, if we were to buy him. I just don't see a reason why we'd sign someone like him, even if he is Essien-esque, when we have our plants to pluck.

Would he have a work permit even ? I mean transfer fee is low (7m€), wages are low, he has no international cap, he has not played in continental competition ... Or they're giving away work permitts to everyone ? If he can qualify for WP, which he wouldn't get in previous years by any chance, then these new rules are actually piss take and instead of hardening they're sofening path for foreigners. Haha, good try FA.

This "new Essien" thing is typical black, same nationality and same position thing, right ? Because if he really is new Michael Essien we should be all over this deal !

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You