Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

180K? Maybe in Euro's, which is £128K.

exactly we have to go through this every window euros and pounds are differnt currencies! The most reported fees of wages and transfer sums are in euros because it;s much more used currencie than the pound. And awlays the euro are in larger numbers than the pound. But if you convert it to pound is much smaller!

Sorry this is not directed at you I just used you're post as mark. Because I'm so tired of the ignorant posts, who use some sum as in euro and post it as in pounds! And the speculations begin. Really sick and tired of this, double check you're source before post something and start complaining or argueing about something which is simply not true!!!!!!

I doubt we are paying him 180k, it's not fair towards the squad and I think a perfectionist like Jose wouldn't allow something like that.

If we were paying that I doubt the press would know. If we are not paying that then CFC probably don't care what they're writing anyway :D

Jorge mendes is a genious. He made chelsea buy that flop lol

5 great seasons, 1 average then 1 bad season.

Brought on loan, not bought.

Took a massive wage cut which shows his desire to play and succeed.

Can't really agree it's a bad move by itself.

And I must notice that our usual youth lovers and hypers who always want to bench our seniors and replace them with juniors are awfully silent with praising this deal.

We could've bought another striker, but instead we've chosen a loan deal which leaves 1 striker spot open next season for Bamford, Brown and Solanke. Big plus in my book.