Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose on Sunday's game: 'It's not a friendly, it's more than that, but it's less than a Premier League match.' #CFC

Jose says his team always try to play for a result and Sunday's game is the start of competition this season. #CFC

Jose says jetlag will play no part in our game on Sunday. 'We are fine.' #CFC

I feel Arsenal need and want it much more. We usually lose in the CS cos we don't take it seirously enough. But our last win was 2009 and that is a damn long time ago. Even if we don't need that tiny title for ourselves we should at least go for it just for the gooners to feel shite. I think our resent towards them should be enough. Anyone got an idea how Arsenal will play? They got such a huge squat, I got no idea. But i guess it will be something like

-----------Cech-----------

Bellerin-Per-Kos--Gibbs

-----Coqelin--Wilshere--

Ramsay----Özil----Cazorla

------------Walcott----------

If I were Wenger, which thank God I am not, I woud play like this. But they could just as well play Walcott or Chamerlain on the wings and Giroud up front.

Our first team is far superior imo, especially when it is fresh and rested. Though they are in better early season form having started their preparations earlier. Let's hope our individual class shines through and our attackers run rings around Mertesacker. They surely will be up to it and usually the team that is more eager to win does win such a game like it was the case when they played City last season. HOpefully it will be the other way round this time.

Well I'll be at my base.

I come home every day (not a combative soldier) but not as early as 5PM (which is the time the match starts, Israel time.)

You'll be ok to get a copy of the game tho yeah? I know its not the same as watching it live but if you manage to not see the score .....

I always get more nervous watching games on the telly.

The whole squad will know how important it is to cane Arsenal, therefore pre season form is irrelevant. And contraire to what Jose says to the press, he will want to protect the psychological advantage of Wenger never beating him or scoring a goal against him, so he will be sure the team brings their A game. Therefore 3-0.

I don't get why some people are asking for Falcao to start. Remy has deserved the right to start this game. Two 'decent' performances in pre-season doesn't make you qualify for starting the first match of the season, not to mention an important one. Remy has been on a very good form towards the end of last season and was also good during pre-season. I would wait for Falcao to pick up some form and then start him in a match like this.

I don't get why some people are asking for Falcao to start. Remy has deserved the right to start this game. Two 'decent' performances in pre-season doesn't make you qualify for starting the first match of the season, not to mention an important one. Remy has been on a very good form towards the end of last season and was also good during pre-season. I would wait for Falcao to pick up some form and then start him in a match like this.

Old catch 22 syndrome. Cant play if hes not match ready and cant get match ready unless he plays in matchs! This is a perfect reason why a B team would be usefull.