Antonio Rudiger

Unionjack

Rudiger_zpszs7jxbvx.jpeg

I thought seeing as we have been linked with him so much there might be summet in it.

Another strong 22 year old CB. APPARENTLY hes only £7mill so very cheap.

This was in the Express

The centre-back has reportedly informed his agent and brother Sahr Senesie to put together a deal that will see him move to Stamford Bridge.

However, Wolfsburg and Porto are also known to have an interest in the 22-year-old which may dissuade Chelsea from making an offer

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He already has a topic:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/19052-antonio-rudiger/#entry1101678

I think we have enough young talents: Kalas, Zouma, Omeruo, Christensen

We should go for an experienced backup instead.

Appologies. i did a search but didnt see one.

can play at RB too I believe..tho so can Kalas and Omeruo.

I think when we are in for young players we should look at the big picture do we want him enough that we can say goodbye to other young players at his position.if we aren`t inclined to give Kalas or Omeruo a shot in the first team squad this year but do intend to in the near future we should target a veteran who can come in and do a job until then.

we loaning players out to gain experience only to then block their path into the squad with young longterm replacements is shortsighted ,counter productive and costly.

I believe one of our German friends here at TalkChelsea that also follows Stuttgart closely once said he is shite and nowhere near Chelsea's standards.

Hes not shite hes very very talented but he has no brain or intellegince. If Mourinho can improve him tactically and his brain it will be good

Hes not shite hes very very talented but he has no brain or intellegince. If Mourinho can improve him tactically and his brain it will be good

Another Ramires type of player might be too much I guess. We have a say here in Romania - "Where there is no brain, then God have mercy on your feet". Well, the say is a little bit different at the feet part (that only makes sense in Romanian), but I've tried to adapt it the best way possible. Here is the original quote(s) though.

I am a Stuttgart fan living in the region so I know him very very well. He is no special talent and got nothing what would make me feel like wow. He is a solid defender who often causes goals by individual mistake and he is always on the verge of being sent-off because of his temper. He is stagnating at an average level and got no quality which qualifies him for teams like Chelsea.

The Stuttgart fans mostly regret the club's decision to reject the Monaco offer to sell him since he often caused goals which led to defeats. He is midtable material and VERY overrated. Hurts to say that as a Stuttgart fan but that's the bitter truth.

'CHELSEA are set to go head-to-head with Manchester United for Antonio Rudiger [...]'

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/520633/Chelsea-news-transfers-Wenger-Rudiger

If this piece of news is true, I'll lose all faith in our manager and scouts. Since I am also a fan of VfB Stuttgart, I have been watching Rüdiger on a regular base since his arrival into the first team.

He is young. That's the only positive argument concerning him. He doesn't seem to develop as rapidly as thought and most Stuttgart fans regret that the offer of Monaco to buy him was rejected.

Antonio Rüdiger often shows solid performances but he frequently makes huge mistakes leading to goals for the opposition. In my opinion, he is no Chelsea material but would fit into a midtable side. With Zouma, Chelsea have a defender with much more potential in its squad. This rumour doesn't make sense to me at all. Rüdiger is maximum average - nothing more.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully it is only a rumour...he's not worth 20 million.

If we really need a CB/RB..just recall Kalas from his loan spell

Basically this. His regular brainfat moments are just unbearable.loads of my mates are Stuttgart fans and they hate him all. He has been offered to other bundesliga clubs as not even Stuttgart appear to trust him.was rejected by Wolfsburg butnas from have mercy. As German I hope he learns some tactics there. But I hope even more that he will never play for us in a major tournament.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You