Charlie Austin

would rather the 3rd Striker role be jobshared by Bamford as the primary but when injuries or suspensions occur Solanke with also signing somebody like Schurrle in Greizmann who can play primarily on the wings but also upfront when required.

but of course we don`t do what every other top team in England and Europe do.we won`t give our own youth a chance,even when we have arguably the best pool of youth in Europe on our books.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Remy wants to leave them it's a no brainer, we can't go into a season with Costa and a loaned player as our strikers. Not a lot of alternatives available while Austin is homegrown and had a great last season.

I can understand Remy though if he wants to leave, definitely deserves to be playing week and week out.

Lol - how is that even a battle?

Choice = 2 relegation contenders OR an EPL Champion ;)

It's more

Trophies and More money vs A hell of a lot more playing time and so more chance to play for England.

I'm glad JT has retired - benefits us massively and the bellends at the FA know they fucked up!

Yeah I suppose. It does hurt a little bit that with JT's defensive stability and leadership we would be a much, much, much stronger team!

Don't really care about England anymore anyway. Full of shit liverpool players and a shit ex pool manager.

Yeah I suppose. It does hurt a little bit that with JT's defensive stability and leadership we would be a much, much, much stronger team!

Don't really care about England anymore anyway. Full of shit liverpool players and a shit ex pool manager.

Lol Woy is more Fulham and he cocked up going to Pool :)

I don't mind Woy - he is a bit like Mou - he sets his teams up not to be beaten first and he likes a settled team. He also relies on the brilliance of individuals to get results.

But yeah - the older I get the more 'meh' I am about England - hardly watch the games anymore - too many let downs I think in the past :)

• 2 weeks later...

QPR striker Charlie Austin is putting other offers on hold while he waits for a Chelsea move, according to reports.

The 25-year-old striker has made 66 appearances for the Rangers and scored 18 goals in the Premier League last season.

His prolific goal-scoring has attracted the attention of West Ham and Newcastle but, according to the Mirror, Austin is keen to sign for Chelsea and is waiting for the Premier League champions to come in for him.

Jose Mourinho is interested in the former Burnley forward, who would add to Chelsea’s attacking options along with recent loan signing Radamel Falcao.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/05/qpr-striker-charlie-austin-rejecting-other-offers-wants-chelsea-transfer-5280577/

• 1 month later...

Still think this guy is worth a punt

Genuine poacher - and for cheap money (compared to current prices)

Could go on and do a real job here for us and offers something different.

If I was in charge I would have signed him over Falcao

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You