• SUB: 3. Luis - CHAMPION

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First season for ages we haven't had managerial change - and we WIN the league

Let's hope this puts paid to the hire/fire shit of the past

Another summer for Jose to bring in some players and clear some dead wood

What a great feeling, the League Cup and the League - lets better that next season :)

3 games for us to blood some youngsters - I don't care about anything now, just want to see the youth given a chance.

I don't know why they call Chelsea boring, I remember the Europa final against Benfica 4 years ago and there was nothing boring about it. Against Bayern, we parked the bus alright, but any football team of this planet look the same if they actually do that in a game.
But did n't Jose back in the beginning of the season say we are going to play Barcelona's passing game from now on ?
So I think it's only this season that this somewhat applies.

I always find Barcelona's style boring and I 'm much more attracted by Real Madrid's system, Bale's runs, the long balls to Cristiano they make. I don't have preference for any Spanish team so Barcelona with this system of theirs sometimes are spectacular thanks to Messi-Neymar. The same applies to Chelsea, thanks to Hazard.
But Mourinho counts only the points earned, just like the legendary Helenio Herrera did before him.

To be honest it was an awful match but no one, I swear no one cares. Today was all about becoming champions and that is what happened. Just a shame Hazard had his penalty saved, he lost his 100 % record but again, no one really cares :D

Im fucking mortal......it'stime to be champions guys fucking come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

boring boring chelsea :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: