Chelsea v Bradford

Jase

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the game

We've been quite good. I know I'm a salah hater but he has been awful apart from his assist. Christensen has looked good when he's had the ball but that has not been that often. Zouma has been absolutely outstanding and remy has looked good cutting inside. Cech perhaps should have saved their goal he got a strong hand to it I think

Cahills flick with the outside of his boot was brilliant touch of zola v Norwich

At the game

We've been quite good. I know I'm a salah hater but he has been awful apart from his assist. Christensen has looked good when he's had the ball but that has not been that often. Zouma has been absolutely outstanding and remy has looked good cutting inside. Cech perhaps should have saved their goal he got a strong hand to it I think

Cahills flick with the outside of his boot was brilliant touch of zola v Norwich

What about cech's Save?

Yup...didn't work.

Site not loading up.

Why don't you try the one on chelseafc.com?? Works just fine

Wasn't working earlier but now is... :doh:

Thanks for the help everyone. :D

At the game

Was their goal from a free kick? BBC Sport has "Mikel concedes a foul" then 10 seconds later "Bradford goal".

Who was at fault?

Salah not good enough for our team currently or will ever be. Sell, Sell, Sell...

Agreed, he's just another Yuri Zhirkov in my book!

That's why the January transfer window for us is shocking for us most times. We've never accomplished a signing that's gone on to make the starting eleven and stayed there. The only 3 I can think of in the last decade that have managed to sign for us in January and be decent, are Cahill, Ivanovic and Matic!

Was their goal from a free kick? BBC Sport has "Mikel concedes a foul" then 10 seconds later "Bradford goal".

Who was at fault?

IIRC it came in from a free kick which we cleared to smith on the edge of box who hit it just inside the left post. Think that is correct have not seen replay

Mikel and ramires doing a solid job in midfield a lot of game has been played in middle of pitch we started quite slow but grew into it

Zouma has won every header getting so high to things he had no right to get to

Christensen got forward but was blocked off has looked solid when defending and played it safe with passes