World Exclusive News

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agent Henrique is always spot on though. Especially about our new kits. He's in a position to laugh isn't he?

''I will laugh at you. Because the new kit will be that one.'' Henrique, some time in April 2013

I fucking love you for this. 11/10 would laugh again.

Interesting... I for one still believe the Messi thing is as on as it was when this thing broke. Nothing I've heard would lead me to think it is just a bad rumour.

Question, your source. Is it unusual for them to close the entire floor and have security around during transfer talk? Also how often is Marina at the grounds? All good if you can't answer.

Interesting... I for one still believe the Messi thing is as on as it was when this thing broke. Nothing I've heard would lead me to think it is just a bad rumour.

Question, your source. Is it unusual for them to close the entire floor and have security around during transfer talk? Also how often is Marina at the grounds? All good if you can't answer.

I couldn't possibly answer I'm afraid. Not because I don't want to, but because I don't know and I get reluctant asking my source questions all the time because he doesn't know I'm putting them up on here :lol:

It could be, I doubt it though as it was Marina Granovskaia who headed the meeting and she deals with transfers, whereas Christian Purslow is the marketing director.

Thanks for info.

Back to the sponsor. I think it is sleek and natural looking. Of course it's going to be hard to get used to anything besides Samsung, but I think it will be very nice

Is that a black and white collar I see before me?

c19890cc3d4e345c76a550b70d0b53f8.jpg

Wow! It's an incredibly lovely shirt. I can not stand until Chelsea put on sale. I think it will definitely be a perfect shirt.

Regarding the black and white necklace, I think the color is dark blue and white, that would be associated more with our colors.

It is great news. Turkish Airlines promised us as much £ 25 million a year and Yokohama gives us £ 30/40 million annually. I think it's a good deal.

Thank you very much to We Hate Scouse for the exclusive.

Makes me giggle when the world of Twitter is either certain we're sticking with Turkish Airlines or Qatar Airlines has outbid them. Even Jake Cohen said the Yokohama rumours are completely unsubstantial. Hehehe don't you all just love being more in the know than 99.9% of Chelsea fans ;)

Makes me giggle when the world of Twitter is either certain we're sticking with Turkish Airlines or Qatar Airlines has outbid them. Even Jake Cohen said the Yokohama rumours are completely unsubstantial. Hehehe don't you all just love being more in the know than 99.9% of Chelsea fans ;)

You need to get yourself an agent.