Suarez - "A Chelsea Player Doesn't Like Mourinho's Time-Wasting Tactics"

Term-X

“Another book,” he said. “Books … Do you read these books? I don’t. At 51, I might have enough story to write one. But when you are 25? Do you write a book about when you were a kid? I don’t think I will [do a book]. I have an invitation to do a picture book, just with 100 photographs I’d choose of my career, and I’d just make a little comment on every picture. A memory book. But not a book to tell shit and to criticise people and to speak negative things about people who belong to my career.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/nov/07/luis-suarez-jose-mourinho-chelsea-tactics-liverpool

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it could be the truth, and how is he a terrible person? He didn't shake evra's hand because evra didn't want to, he's made mistakes but you don't know him so how can you know he's a horrible person and he has made this up, and if he had made it up i'm sure chelsea would have denied it by now, no?

Why would Chelsea feel the need to even acknowledge that the drivel that comes out of this cheat's mouth?

How is he a terrible person? Are you serious? I wouldn't know where to begin. The WC deliberate handball? The diving? The BITING fellow professionals then having the audacity to suggest he just fell on Chiellini?

Why would Chelsea feel the need to even acknowledge that the drivel that comes out of this cheat's mouth?

How is he a terrible person? Are you serious? I wouldn't know where to begin. The WC deliberate handball? The diving? The BITING fellow professionals then having the audacity to suggest he just fell on Chiellini?

That doesn't mean he is a terrible person, otherwise John Terry is, and after seeing things like JT at his home, and JT helping kids and supporters on his days off you would say he is anything but a terrible person. Football is football, what happens on the pitch stays there.

That doesn't mean he is a terrible person, otherwise John Terry is, and after seeing things like JT at his home, and JT helping kids and supporters on his days off you would say he is anything but a terrible person. Football is football, what happens on the pitch stays there.

What are you talking about? What has Terry done other than allegedly racially abuse someone (which he was cleared of doing in a court of law after even Anton Ferdinand didn't hear the alleged slur).

The only thing JT has done is cheating on his wife with an ex-team mates ex-girlfriend. Which is reprehensible yes, but an off field issue. All of the Suarez ones I mentioned were on field.

So name something terrible JT has done on field and we'll have a discussion, otherwise, you're starting to sound a hell of a lot like a Liverpool fan - defending the indefensible.