Suarez - "A Chelsea Player Doesn't Like Mourinho's Time-Wasting Tactics"

Term-X

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty random to say Kalas was the one. ^_^

I have no problems the way we played vs Liverpool last season, given the circumstances. The tactics that day were spot on! Where I have problems is away to Arsenal, Atletico and Man United last season.

Away to City this season was incredibly disappointing. We refused to play at all, against an ordinary side. They've beaten by Newcastle, Stoke, CSKA. We should have attacked them.

Tell us more about the dissapointment of losing that title, Luis. I'd love to hear more about those fabulous weeks in which your team full of wankers bottled it and brought joy into the hearts of hundreds of millions of fans worldwide. Scouse Land must have been such a depressing place to live in since that. I've always wondered - what is the dementia ratio amongst the Liverpool fans in that area?? A life full of dissapointments, delusional ideas, victim status, conspiracy theories, dashed dreams etc. must have repercussions over your brain for sure.