Shrewsbury Town v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos to say they would do any better against a team that are set up so well? the point i was making is that so many people thought this would be a walk in the park, how wrong they all are. and lets be honest what has the youth done so far in this game, fuck all like the rest of them

Christensen has been good and so has Ake for the most part (besides the yellow card frustration tackle). What makes you so sure Baker and Brown couldn't do the same? If you can't see the problem here is we're getting nothing from our entire AM department then I don't know what to say. Baker and Brown couldn't do any worse than them at this point.

same can be said for the youth on show tonight. the whole team has been woeful and clearly got the same mindset as alot if fans thinking this would be easy

The only academy players I see aren't playing in advanced positions. The onus isn't on them to create scoring chances. That lies with the established internationals.

Whos to say they would do any better against a team that are set up so well? the point i was making is that so many people thought this would be a walk in the park, how wrong they all are. and lets be honest what has the youth done so far in this game, fuck all like the rest of them

And what's to say they wouldn't?

Experience is massively overrated. in a tight game where creativity is hard to come by, a creative youth is far more valuable than an experienced/established limited player.

It really is overrated. All that experience and they still struggle to make the team play better against a League 2 side.