Stoch first team member next season ?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure that it was said that Stoch will be going out on loan next season as he is now classed as a club trained player under the UEFA rules which is why he didn't go on loan this season. He needs the loan experience before he steps up. I am sure he will have a great loan season and make the step up to the first team after that.

With his ability he will certainly make waves and headlines in the Championship.

Stoch has better control and low centre of gravity, but sinclair is a better finisher and has more pace.

In a nutshell yes! When it comes to pure ability on the ball, Stoch is by far the better player, he will take players on and beat them with a combination of speed and skill. Sinclair is faster but when put in on goal Sinclair will be more lethal. I would like to see Sinclair played in a front 2 a sort of Henry type player, would score lots i think.

I'm with you, it is a very reasonable thing to say. The jump up from the reserves to the first team is a huge one, very few players make it without earning first team experience at another club in another league. I strongly suspect Sinclair will become first team next season - if Rijkaard comes in, there is a good chance of many of the young players making the jump up.

Edited by BlueLion

Give Miroslav Stoch chance to play first-team football on a regular basis, a loan move to a Championship side, or a Premiership side where he's guaranteed to get games would be more beneficial than training with the Chelsea first team and making the bench for cup games.