Hotseat 10: Spike

Spike

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - If Hollywood made a movie about your life, how good would it be rated and who would play your part?

2 - If you could choose a person, dead or alive, to have a dinner with and talk about anything and everything, who would it be?

3 - What is the thing you fear the most?

4 - What's the worst pick-up line you ever heard or tried?

5 - What's the craziest thing you've ever done? In case it's too hard to decide, you may choose 3.

6 - What's the biggest turn off in a woman?

7 - What's your height? Would you like to be taller/shorter?

8 - How would you rate yourself from 0-10 regarding looks?

9 - Why didn't you answer Choulo when he asked you about your sexual fantasies with Jason?

10 - What's your favorite ethnic food?

11 - Who would win the fight between millionaire super heroes, Batman or Iron Man?

13 - Do you like when people ask you endless random questions?

14 - Would you like it if they stopped before reaching 20 questions?

15 - Have you ever betrayed someone's trust?

16 - If I showed up right now at your door, what would you say? Would you let me in?

17 - How old were you in your first kiss?

18 - What is your favorite place in your city?

19 - Are you a dog or cat person?

20 - Have you noticed this isn't actually the 20th question?

1. I'm sure you got get a lot of drama out of my life. Especially if you condensed it over a small period. For a long time I was the quintessential angry young man, much like that James Dean character in East of Eden. I don't know who it'd be. They'd have to be able to pull of perpetual anger and sadness at the same time. A young Matt Dillon maybe? He is a bit big though. Or maybe John Cusack if he were angstyier?

2. It'd have to be someone approachable. Someone that could relate to me as much as I relate to them. I'm not sure if Haruki Murakami can speak English, I feel he would have a lot to say to me if we had a rapport.

3. Probably fearing that one day, I'll just give up hope for no reason.

4. There would be some damn embarrasing ones, I'll tell you. I can't remember them thankfully.

5. I remember once I decided to do something on a skateboard far beyond my skill level. I chipped two teeth after failing a drop in.

6. Idioacy. I'm not the smartest man but I need to be able to converse with them on the same level.

7. I'm 178cm. I'm fine with it. I'm taller than most women so it works out.

8. I'm not sure. I'm not in the business of trying to have a relationship with myself. I have pretty horrid teeth and I'm out of shape but I guess my face is fine. I'm by no means ugly but I'm not devilishy handsome. 6.5/10

9. Because that is a filthy lie. I asked Jason once or twice if he was homosexual because I thought he was. This was on the staff forum. Now Rmpr seems to wish I was gay, I think he wishes for a threesome between the catman and I.

10. Isn't all food ethnic? :D I'm very obsessed with Mexican and Japanese food. I love most of mexican save for their disasterous take on seafood (I'm allergic to shellfish anyway) and while I hate a lot of Japanese food, the stuff I do enjoy I really enjoy. In general I really like East-Asian food.

11. Batman. People think that Batman doesn't have any superpowers and that he is an ordinary human but that is wrong. Batman has preperation time. Give Batman enough time to prepare and he wins. Doesn't matter who it is.

12. No question?

13. It's a lot of work but I get through it. I have to!

14. It's cool.

15. I'd like to believe I haven't but I'm not sure. I have directly betrayed anyone. I have let people down though.

16. I'd be very surprised. I'd greet you and shake your hand. Of course I would let you inside, I'd offer you a beer or something even though I don't have any.

17. Well if I remember correctly I was about 5 when a girl gave me a kiss for my birthday. But made out with some skank when I was like 15 or something. I don't know. There wasn't exactly a lot of girls in the town I grew up.

18. If we are speaking of Brisbane, Im very fond of the Botanical Gardens and South Bank. The Gardens are so pretty and so is South Bank.

19. Most cats hate me and most dogs love me. My girlfriends cat fucking despises me and my girlfriend is deluded into thinkiing that it doesn't. I've only had dogs as pets and I love them. I have two Jack Russel Terriers, Wally and Louie.

20. Yep.

Can you play in the pivot?

I can play more positions than Philipp Lahm. Best attacking midfielder Germany has had since Mehmet Scholl.

^^

More importantly, can you do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke?!

Depends what we are talking about. I can't imagine the talent in Stoke is good enough to get it up on a cold wet night.

9. Because that is a filthy lie. I asked Jason once or twice if he was homosexual because I thought he was. This was on the staff forum. Now Rmpr seems to wish I was gay, I think he wishes for a threesome between the catman and I.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, I laughed so loud reading that and damn it is 3:27 A.M, everyone is sleeping.

So asking once wasn't enough, you had to ask him again to be sure? Poor Jason.

And basically you're saying the staff forum is a gay sauna? Can't say I'm surprised :whistling:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, I laughed so loud reading that and damn it is 3:27 A.M, everyone is sleeping.

So asking once wasn't enough, you had to ask him again to be sure? Poor Jason.

And basically you're saying the staff forum is a gay sauna? Can't say I'm surprised :whistling:

I can say for a fact that Alex uses his Thor persona as a form of compensation for other things...

Favorite book? Have you ever read 'Catcher in the Rye'? Read it, I think you'd love it.

My favourite novel is Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.

Yes, I have read Catcher in the Rye. I'm probably far too similar to Holden than I'd like to admit. And that annoys me.

My favourite novel is Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.

Yes, I have read Catcher in the Rye. I'm probably far too similar to Holden than I'd like to admit. And that annoys me.

Is that book in English?

Lol that's why I mentioned it, looking at the thread you reminded me of Holden. Sorry.

Is that book in English?

Lol that's why I mentioned it, looking at the thread you reminded me of Holden. Sorry.

It's fine, no need to be sorry, you aren't the first person to make the comparison. The cruel irony is that myself hating the similarity is right on par with the similarity.

Yes, Lolita is written in English like the majority of Nabokov's works.

really? a good friend of mine is moving to Glasgow, he's going to get a MBA, any word of advice other than try not to do anything other than breathing and studying?

Spike

What is that you do? Study (what?) Work (with what?)

What do you seek in a girl?

At this moment of your life you're more up to ONS or to have a relationship?

The craziest thing you've ever done - sober, drunk, doesn't matter

Do you regret your past choices regarding alcohol and drugs? Do you think it was important to make them even if regret them?

Share some of your dreams with us. Preferably the sweetest ones

Why people insist on asking the superpower question in every hotseat?

Favorite hobby

No idea, there's obviously football stadiums he could go watch games on the weekends when the season starts up as well as cinemas and gyms but he should watch where about he goes there too, not everyone in Glasgow is friendly, sadly. Thank god I don't live there though!

Hi Spike do you have any thoughts of what you like or dislike or have any opinions on New Zealand.

Anything you would like to say about New Zealand.

I would like to know what you think about New Zealand and Australia.

What do think of New Zealand in Sports things Nationally or Domestically or have been to any part of New Zealand.

@, has Green Day stop being punk before or after American Idiot? Or do you still consider them a punk band?

They probably were punk once upon a time but they became very poppy, very fast. They are a Pop Punk band now and have been since Dookie. American Idiot was an album I owned when I was about 10 and I'd say it's far more closer to the average alternative rock band than anything punk.

Hi Spike do you have any thoughts of what you like or dislike or have any opinions on New Zealand.

Anything you would like to say about New Zealand.

I would like to know what you think about New Zealand and Australia.

What do think of New Zealand in Sports things Nationally or Domestically or have been to any part of New Zealand.

I don't think I particularly disklike anything about New Zealand. It's a nice country, pretty, highly developed and generally considered one of the better countries in teh world. I can't say I'm particularly fond of angry 190cm, 130kg Maori men though.

New Zeland and Australia is a good thing, A great rivalry really, I'm happy that it's there. I do wish New Zealand had a slightly larger population to make it more interesting though.

On the interneational scene New Zealand is very good for their population. Cricket and Rugby inparticular. I remember watching a ODI when I was young and Daniel Vettori was playing particularly well. Bastard. Don't get me started on how fucking good the All Blacks are. Let us win the bloody Bledisloe this year you bastards.

I've never travelled to NZ.