Hotseat 10: Spike

Spike

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Aston Martin, Ferrari or Maybach?

2. You get 1 hour to talk to any "famous" person who would you choose and what do you think you would talk about?

3. What is one stereotype you hate hearing about Australia?

4. Lunch with Pamela Anderson or Dinner with Abramovich?

5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

1. Aston Martin, Ferrari or Maybach?

2. You get 1 hour to talk to any "famous" person who would you choose and what do you think you would talk about?

3. What is one stereotype you hate hearing about Australia?

4. Lunch with Pamela Anderson or Dinner with Abramovich?

5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

1. I'm not much of a car person. I'm very fond old Holdens from the 70s and 80s which is very much a working-class Australian car brand. I'd probably choose Aston Martin out of those three though. There is very much a classiness I associate with Aston Martin. Born with a silver-spoon English upper class that speak with plum in mouth.

2. I'd like to speak with someone like Stephen Fry or Richard Dreyfuss. Not for their witicisms or anything in the slightest like that but I'm going through a hard time in my life and I share the same illness as those two and I'd like advice to help me through this.

3. That we are a racist country. It's especially aggravating coming from people of English and Greek origin whose countries are very much in the throes of far right political movements.

4. I'm not particulary fond of either of those people. Abramovic would be a far more interesting person to talk, if we could understad eachother. I'm not sure how proficient he is in English and I'm sure my accent would make things difficult.

5. Somewhere warm on a pretty beach where I can be alone.

I don't blame you having no love for Scotland, its fucking shite everywhere more or less, well in places like Glasgow, Dundee and Edinburgh it is. I advise anyone coming to those places in Scotland for a 'holiday' or to live here, don't fucking bother it pisses rain and you'll probably end up stabbed by some bearded meth head thinking you've got his gear. Although there is whiskey aplenty here its still not worth it. In fact if I were going on holiday or looking for somewhere to live I would just forget the whole of the fucking UK exists.

Fortunately hes never met me.

really? a good friend of mine is moving to Glasgow, he's going to get a MBA, any word of advice other than try not to do anything other than breathing and studying?

Spike

What is that you do? Study (what?) Work (with what?)

What do you seek in a girl?

At this moment of your life you're more up to ONS or to have a relationship?

The craziest thing you've ever done - sober, drunk, doesn't matter

Do you regret your past choices regarding alcohol and drugs? Do you think it was important to make them even if regret them?

Share some of your dreams with us. Preferably the sweetest ones

Why people insist on asking the superpower question in every hotseat?

Favorite hobby

really? a good friend of mine is moving to Glasgow, he's going to get a MBA, any word of advice other than try not to do anything other than breathing and studying?

Spike

What is that you do? Study (what?) Work (with what?)

What do you seek in a girl?

At this moment of your life you're more up to ONS or to have a relationship?

The craziest thing you've ever done - sober, drunk, doesn't matter

Do you regret your past choices regarding alcohol and drugs? Do you think it was important to make them even if regret them?

Share some of your dreams with us. Preferably the sweetest ones

Why people insist on asking the superpower question in every hotseat?

Favorite hobby

1. Last year I studied Information Technology. I got respectable marks but I hated it. This year I studied Industrial Design, enjoyed it but failed at everything. I'm not studying right now, I'm far too disfunctional to living alone in Brisbane.

2. Trust, dependancy, support, mutual-respect and love. I'm not interested in flings or short-term relationships.

3. As I said, I'm not interested in that sort of stuff. For a person in my position in life I think it's very self-destructive and shallow to be lusting after women at clubs or having booty calls. Maybe I'm immature when it comes to sex and relationships, I don't know. I have issues when my girlfriend speaks about her exes, I can't handle it and I break down and have anxiety attacks. It makes me very upset when I imagine her being in a relationship before me and saying the same things to them as she did to me. It something I really can't get past. They have to be able to put up with all my insecurities and issues.

4. Probably the several times I near died from drinking. Dares, bets and all that sort of stuff contributed.

5. I don't regret the fun I had with my friends. I do regret that I wasted my time doing that and not studing harder or bettering myself. Though to be honest I never had many oppurtunities in life to study or do other things and when I did they were wasted due to the habits I picked up from earlier years. Drugs and alcohol was just pure escapism. I didn't enjoy it a lot of the time, it was just an alternative to what I was feeling.

6. I never really had many dreams. I've only ever wanted to have a family and raise some children in a loving home and give them all the chances and security I never received. But sometimes I don't think I'm capable of providing for a family, let alone myself.

7. I think it's because everyone wants a super power and to be a hero loved by and adored by everyone.

8. I don't know. I listen to a lot of music and I play videogames occasionaly.

1. Last year I studied Information Technology. I got respectable marks but I hated it. This year I studied Industrial Design, enjoyed it but failed at everything. I'm not studying right now, I'm far too disfunctional to living alone in Brisbane.

2. Trust, dependancy, support, mutual-respect and love. I'm not interested in flings or short-term relationships.

3. As I said, I'm not interested in that sort of stuff. For a person in my position in life I think it's very self-destructive and shallow to be lusting after women at clubs or having booty calls. Maybe I'm immature when it comes to sex and relationships, I don't know. I have issues when my girlfriend speaks about her exes, I can't handle it and I break down and have anxiety attacks. It makes me very upset when I imagine her being in a relationship before me and saying the same things to them as she did to me. It something I really can't get past. They have to be able to put up with all my insecurities and issues.

4. Probably the several times I near died from drinking. Dares, bets and all that sort of stuff contributed.

5. I don't regret the fun I had with my friends. I do regret that I wasted my time doing that and not studing harder or bettering myself. Though to be honest I never had many oppurtunities in life to study or do other things and when I did they were wasted due to the habits I picked up from earlier years. Drugs and alcohol was just pure escapism. I didn't enjoy it a lot of the time, it was just an alternative to what I was feeling.

6. I never really had many dreams. I've only ever wanted to have a family and raise some children in a loving home and give them all the chances and security I never received. But sometimes I don't think I'm capable of providing for a family, let alone myself.

7. I think it's because everyone wants a super power and to be a hero loved by and adored by everyone.

8. I don't know. I listen to a lot of music and I play videogames occasionaly.

Sweetie, when you speak so frankly about your misdoings and bad choices, it shows a lot of maturity to be able to handle with them. We all make them in one area or the other, but normally it isn't easy to talk about them and you do talk about them.

There's plenty of time for you to recover the time you think you wasted. At age 20 you still can be whatever you want. There's no permanent damage that would stop you from that. I'm not even sure if there's any permanent damage at all.

You seemed to have got your act together (if that expression is to harsh, apologize, I woke up at 3am, feeling hungry, I'm not that much functional now, I just mean you're trying to get life back in track), you need dreams. Take a break from studying if you feel it's not up to you right now. Plan things, dream high and try to find the strength to work to make it happen. Don't accept that whatever decision and things you've done defined who you are for the rest of you life when you're only 20. I'm dead serious. You're probably far more capable than you seem to think at this moment when things are tough and believe me, they will get better. They just do. Sometimes it takes a while, but it comes.

I wish you the very best and hopefully both of us will still be here on TC when you start posting pics of those cute kids you'll certainly have. and with their mum. I'll wait for it

Where did your forum alias inspiration come from?

Do you enjoy having a hairy chest? Have you ever considered shaving it? Would you shave your arms and legs?

Would you ever wear one of these?

Bp8Cz2-IAAA4FFg.jpg

:Goober:

Do you enjoy having a hairy chest? Have you ever considered shaving it? Would you shave your arms and legs?

Bp8Cz2-IAAA4FFg.jpg

what the hell is that? What's called?

And how does it resist gravity? I must be very uncomfortable to wear those things... they look like a modern device to make omelets

most important question. HOw do you know about them?

what the hell is that? What's called?

And how does it resist gravity? I must be very uncomfortable to watch those things... they look like a modern device to make omelets

Asymmetrical man thong or something to that effect.

Bp8Cz2-IAAA4FFg.jpg

1. It's from an anime I love. I watched it as a teenager and it's something I'm very fond of till this day. It's called Cowboy Bebop, and 'Spike Spiegel' is the name of the main character.

2. I'm pleased with my chest hair. I don't think I would shave my chest, arms or legs. They aren't overly hairy and shaving requires a lot of effort and maintanence.

3. That thing is more obscene than being naked. I don't have a great body and I'm very white. Wearing that thing is not only the fashion faux pas or the century but would require and immense amount of sunscreen to prevent myself from looking like a tomato.

@Barbara, Thanks your post makes me feel better.

I'm happy about it. But know those aren't empty words just to make you feel better. I mean them, believe them and I think they're very close to the truth. Some things are just the truth for real. There's time and potential for you, sweetie :)

I'm happy about it. But know those aren't empty words just to make you feel better. I mean them, believe them and I think they're very close to the truth. Some things are just the truth for real. There's time and potential for you, sweetie :)

Thank you, you've genuinely made me feel better. I think you told me what I needed to hear. My girlfriend tries to make me feel better but she often fumbles her lines and makes me feel much worse as a result. She tries but just isn't very good at it. My family are bit too rough and jagged edged to talk about these things with.

1 - If Hollywood made a movie about your life, how good would it be rated and who would play your part?

2 - If you could choose a person, dead or alive, to have a dinner with and talk about anything and everything, who would it be?

3 - What is the thing you fear the most?

4 - What's the worst pick-up line you ever heard or tried?

5 - What's the craziest thing you've ever done? In case it's too hard to decide, you may choose 3.

6 - What's the biggest turn off in a woman?

7 - What's your height? Would you like to be taller/shorter?

8 - How would you rate yourself from 0-10 regarding looks?

9 - Why didn't you answer Choulo when he asked you about your sexual fantasies with Jason?

10 - What's your favorite ethnic food?

11 - Who would win the fight between millionaire super heroes, Batman or Iron Man?

13 - Do you like when people ask you endless random questions?

14 - Would you like it if they stopped before reaching 20 questions?

15 - Have you ever betrayed someone's trust?

16 - If I showed up right now at your door, what would you say? Would you let me in?

17 - How old were you in your first kiss?

18 - What is your favorite place in your city?

19 - Are you a dog or a cat person?

20 - Have you noticed this isn't actually the 20th question?