AFC Wimbledon v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people actually realize the result is the least important thing here?

Salah needs to play to get in form, as well as the rest of the guys.

This is about getting started physically and also a chance for the kids to show Mourinho something special.

Then for some reason we start behind the team parks the bus against us the kids don't look that confident and that's what happens.

But there's no reason to panic, to be harsh...

For the first team, the result means less than nothing. But it's good for the youngsters' confidence to get a positive result. This is probably one of the most important matches for them this season.

How do Chelsea TV subscribers tolerate Clive Walker? He's said the same thing about 40 times now.

I'm guessing the magic mute button..

Salah's been poor, but he's fasting....which means he's not preparing for a match in a professional manner.

So that's ok then. :blink:

Ah didn't know that. I didn't even know what is "fasting" until I looked it up in the dictionary.