UEFA Cup Final

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear for Rangers in this actually. They have majorly riden their luck in the competition and i feel this final will be a step too far. I hope they dont get humiliated tho. Would be amazing to see Rangers win and we win next week to set up the Rangers vs Chelsea Super Cup. I wish rangers the best of luck but i believe they have already used their luck. 3-0 Zenit.

If i was a Celtic fan, i would want Zenit to win also lol. Rivalry never goes. If Rangers win, they will be on all Celtic fans cases for a while. When Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd play in Europe, i always go for the other team, even if they are israeli or turkish. Jealousy no, hate yes.

Deserved result. Rangers are a boring shite team who out of their 19 European games have probably failed to score in 10 of them. They have drawn 0-0 in their last 3 or 4 home games and created no chances what so ever in the final. Crap. Zenit were the bestv team in the tournament and thoroughly deserved their win. Also they were a Uefa cup original, not a 3rd place champions league side. Next season they will be in the champions league and they will cause problems.

Rangers did well to get anywhere near the final but, In the process, have been fucking terrible to watch, especially at home where they seldom attempt to attack the opposition.

Apparently they've earned around 25M from all the European games this season and the bulk of it is going to be used to strengthen the squad.........and with good reason! :smiliecap1:

Edited by changingman2000

Rangers did well to get anywhere near the final but, In the process, have been fucking terrible to watch, especially at home where they seldom attempt to attack the opposition.

Apparently they've earned around 25M from all the European games this season and the bulk of it is going to be used to strengthen the squad.........and with good reason! :smiliecap1:

25m of Buckfast it is then.

The Gers were pretty toothless, but the Russians were a good outfit. Will be the richest club in the World in two years ? Gasprom the owners or something.

Manchester city centre trashed - but the TV screen failing would try the patience of any fans, and you can bet Lancashire Constabulary were up for a fight. Some of the worst coppers in the country. Usual inadequate school bullies, who join the police for a bit of power.

Seen the boxing in Manchester City Centre on the telly when I got back from work. I used to get involved a tadge a while back with Chels and I have to say, it was blinding. I know that will fuck people off but when I was going away you had to be up for it when you went to the likes of Derby, Stoke, Boro because there was generally no other way round it.

Last night's scene's looked poor though and the scottish press are getting wired into them. The footage of the OB being tripped up and fuck knows how many having a kick at him is rank cowardice as was the attack on a woman's car, shocking. Not to mention the Zenit fan being stabbed in the back in the stadium.

Mind you, Rangers, and to a lesser extent Celtic have been kicking off in England wherever they play for years. There was a near riot at Gary Bennett's testimonial against Rangers a couple of season's back. Celtic had a bit of boxing with the Zulu's around the same time.

If ayone cares to remember the Anglo Scottish Cup in the 70's, I can recall Rangers wrecking Chesterfield and Celtic doing similar at Burnley.

Mind you, did you see the top bollocks on some of the birds in the Zenit end?! That blonde bird with the tight white blouse and the healthy Love Jugs? :wank2:

Some disgraceful behaviour from the gers fans there, I saw the one where about 50 jumped on one copper, classic chav moment. Methinks UEFA should do something, its not the first complaint against Rangers recently.