Phil Jones

Viper22

21 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

If we didn't have Zouma I'd say yes. But I think we can only afford to have one less than experienced youngster being 1/2 CBs. You'd think someone like Christensen would be recalled, and that Conte would want to have a look at Ake, Kalas, Omeru. Rumours also say Stones is still under consideration.

Back when he was at Blackburn I really saw him as JT's heir. Injuries and mismanagement by SAF have cost him. Not too late by any means, he can still reinvent his career, but not at Chelsea.

Don't forget Young Matt. IMHO he is a great US prospect & I was happy to see CFC buy him

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, robdog said:

CfN0cvwWsAANoVR.jpg

after looking at the team sheet of the u21 vs yanited, thought I should bump this thread - do peeps here still want Phil Jones? I still don't

Most of those Utd. players have played a lot for the first team (considering their age). Our team is not nearly as experienced and drawed 1-1. That's quite impressive.

2 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Most of those Utd. players have played a lot for the first team (considering their age). Our team is not nearly as experienced and drawed 1-1. That's quite impressive.

Sorry to derail the thread from the prospect of purchasing Phil Jones, but I do get excited about Chelsea Youth.

Uncle Guus was saying today that CFC should take advantage of the Wealth coming from the academy

"When you have an Academy like Chelsea has for a long time, it's not easy but you must give the players the chance to step up. That's what we are doing in the second part of the season." - Guus Hiddink

2 hours ago, robdog said:

Sorry to derail the thread from the prospect of purchasing Phil Jones, but I do get excited about Chelsea Youth.

Uncle Guus was saying today that CFC should take advantage of the Wealth coming from the academy

"When you have an Academy like Chelsea has for a long time, it's not easy but you must give the players the chance to step up. That's what we are doing in the second part of the season." - Guus Hiddink

What gus spoke and what gus should have done are 2 different things. Playing youth against Villa when everything is lost is different. If gus had any balls, he would have started RLC over oscar when we needed a better player than Oscar and we had something to play for. 

14 hours ago, Yeboii said:

I had to requote this statement here - I read on The ShedEnd board that Palmer made Jones look like an absolute muppet. Again going in line your statement that our youth has done good, I guess the draw was undeserving.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You