• Lampard
    • Schurrle
    • Salah
    • Willian
    • Torres
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)
    • Cole (sub)

Find out who the ball boy as he played as big a part in the first goal as Matic did. The ball was cleared high into the air, he caught it and that in turn allowed Azpi to release the ball quickly to Matic, who crossed for Salah.

Well done the ball boy.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would add my thoughts on this match.

Thanks to @dave30 allowing me to use one of his memberships I was able to make my first trip to the bridge.

We left our hotel quite early and arrived at the Bridge about 4 hours before kick off. After walking around the stadium taking snaps we went to the club shop where I picked up some souvenirs for my kids and got myself a track top.

We waited for the bus to arrive and I got a video of the players arriving. Once the players arrived we headed inside to find our seats. Despite being 4 rows from the back in the Matthew Harding Lower the view was excellent.

The atmosphere was fantastic, however I will say that many of the fans around me were somewhat lacking in football knowledge. It seemed that many of the folk around me wanted the ref to give us absolutely every decision and would get wound up and aggressive over the slightest little thing. Many of them also seem oblivious to the fact that many of our players go down far to easily.

At our offside goal there was a French guy behind us who shouted "Two Zero!" When the ball went in he continued to shout "See, I tell you, Two Zero! Two Zero!" He continued this for a while, even after the free kick, nobody had the heart to tell him it was still 1-0 as he was clearly enjoying himself.

We we got our penalty I whipped my phone out yo record it only to notice, when playing it back that after Lamp Ard missed I lifted the phone up too high and missed the rebound going in.

When Willian scored the 3rd the scenes were amazing and I totally fell in love with Willian song and was singing it for the rest of my stay in London.

Observations on players are that Salah was our best player on the day with Willian a close second. I was astounded by the love that Torres was receiving from the fans. He was awful and hid for most of the game yet was given a heroes reception.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed me experience and will be trying to get to the bridge at least once a season in future.

I'd also like to add that I met very many friendly people on my stay which helped my enjoyment of the whole weekend.

Thought I would add my thoughts on this match.

Thanks to @dave30 allowing me to use one of his memberships I was able to make my first trip to the bridge.

We left our hotel quite early and arrived at the Bridge about 4 hours before kick off. After walking around the stadium taking snaps we went to the club shop where I picked up some souvenirs for my kids and got myself a track top.

We waited for the bus to arrive and I got a video of the players arriving. Once the players arrived we headed inside to find our seats. Despite being 4 rows from the back in the Matthew Harding Lower the view was excellent.

The atmosphere was fantastic, however I will say that many of the fans around me were somewhat lacking in football knowledge. It seemed that many of the folk around me wanted the ref to give us absolutely every decision and would get wound up and aggressive over the slightest little thing. Many of them also seem oblivious to the fact that many of our players go down far to easily.

At our offside goal there was a French guy behind us who shouted "Two Zero!" When the ball went in he continued to shout "See, I tell you, Two Zero! Two Zero!" He continued this for a while, even after the free kick, nobody had the heart to tell him it was still 1-0 as he was clearly enjoying himself.

We we got our penalty I whipped my phone out yo record it only to notice, when playing it back that after Lamp Ard missed I lifted the phone up too high and missed the rebound going in.

When Willian scored the 3rd the scenes were amazing and I totally fell in love with Willian song and was singing it for the rest of my stay in London.

Observations on players are that Salah was our best player on the day with Willian a close second. I was astounded by the love that Torres was receiving from the fans. He was awful and hid for most of the game yet was given a heroes reception.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed me experience and will be trying to get to the bridge at least once a season in future.

I'd also like to add that I met very many friendly people on my stay which helped my enjoyment of the whole weekend.

Glad you enjoyed your trip pal, the bridge is a special place.

Regarding Torres, it's ridiculous right? Probably the only thing that annoys me when I'm there.

Top stuff. Job done.

Strong performance by the boys. Got at them early and never wavered. First goal was inevitable and once we got it the outcome was set in stone in our favour.

Willian's best performance for us. Salah very good too. Matic excellent. The rest, all good.

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA