• Torres
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)
    • Cole (sub)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that game was more inportant for confidence going into PSG than the actual points we got.

100%. Not just for the team but the fans as well. The attitude on here has taken a 180 since Wednesday night.

Come on, José, give us another treat next league match and play Oscar next to Matic in the pivot with Willian as #10 again and Hazard and Salah on the wings. I think it would be an extremely fun lineup to watch.

What excites me is the squad for next season:

Cech or Courtois

Ivan/Dave Terry Cahill/Zouma/Ivan if Shaw is signed Dave/Shaw

Matic Ramires/Lampard

Salah/Schurrle Oscar/Willian Hazard

Costa or Mandzukic or Martinez or Cavani/Eto'o

Up there with the very best in Europe and would give anyone a match.

untitle.JPG

Come on, José, give us another treat next league match and play Oscar next to Matic in the pivot with Willian as #10 again and Hazard and Salah on the wings. I think it would be an extremely fun lineup to watch.

Next home game probably, but too risky at Swansea.

And in any case, Ramires is back, and for some reason he's an automatic starter -_-

Next home game probably, but too risky at Swansea.

And in any case, Ramires is back, and for some reason he's an automatic starter -_-

True on Ramires.

But Swansea have been absolutely terrible this season so I wouldn't mind playing a funky lineup there. Plenty of options off the bench if it doesn't work. If a 35 year old Lamps can play there then Oscar who already drops very deep at times anyways should be able to.

Willian was brilliant but Salah just edged MOTM for me,Except for that Matic and the defence were their usual self after a horror week.Really great to see so much positivity among the fans now and it just goes to show what a great performance can do to not only the morale of the players but also the fans.

Love that willian finish, obviously he's been working on his finishing.

Also Happy for Salah, what a sigining.

As for MOTM i think it should go to both willian and salah, i gave it to salah since its his first full game debut.

By the way, awesome defensive contribution from lamps made some really good tackles.

great result. a perfect pick us up before the psg match. The players looked like they were out to prove a point. played with a lot of energy and vigour. willian looked like he read his thread on this forum and wanted to say "up yours" to almost every1 on here.

stoke were stoke, punching, kicking, hitting everything except for the football. we stopped their mid from getting forward with the ball and with the likes of crouch upfront... it was just LOL. we were totally in control throughout the game. never seemed in any bother except for the set pieces. all kudos to mourinho on having 6 defenders and 1 DM on the pitch at the same time...

cech - never in any danger. but still looked shaky on set pieces. loved the stare he got from JT when he AGAIN came half way to get a ball on a set piece cross.

azpi - brilliant performance. interceptions, defended like a wall, gave support to schurrle up ahead, won a couple of corners... was just like the azpi of the whole season.

JT - solid. but i dont like how LESS of a threat he has become thru set pieces. i mean 7 corners and about 5 fks but he dint get his head on the ball even once.

GC - solid too. dealt well with crouch and arnatovic.

iva - one of his better performances this season. seemed like he had got a hearing from jose. got ahead very well. supporting salah almost on every occasion. in the first half, salah's awesome performance, had a lot to owe to iva as he took defenders off him. was solid at the back. hope he can continue in the same vein.

matic- now that was a perfect spider performance after the debacle of last week. that cut back for salah for the goal and his driving runs is what separates him and makes him special.

lamps - he would have scored a couple atleast if the year wasa 2009. simply could not get the ball off his feet. also his penaties are getting a bit tricky. 3 off his last 5 have been saved. but mighty big congratulations of his 250th goal in club career.

willian - whatte performance. energetic, dynamic, pressed brilliantly, any other striker in the world would have scored a couple. deserved a goal for the performance, and what a beauty did he take that with.

salah- MOTM. actually i think willian was the MOTM but i voted for salah. what a debut performance. first start and he comes up with this. brilliant. just brilliant. his speed is like when u take a player in fifa, and put his speed attribute to 99. damn he can run. to be honest, never liked this transfer, but how wrong is he proving me. hope he can keep this up and get even better.

schurrle - a decent performance. got into some very good positions only to fuck it up. if he can improve that part of his play, then what a player... but that turn on an azpi pass, was just awesome...

torres- LOLOLOLOLOLOL... why jose why?? how the fuck is BA worse than this asshole. how? i mean this idiot fucks up countless of attacks, does not have any presence in the box, cant lead the line. why the fuck is he playing? look at the willian goal, matic runs towards the wing, takes a defender away from willian, leaving him with shawcross, hazard runs between the defenders taking the second cb away as well as being an option for a pass. salah was near by in case willian dint shoot, while torres was fucking in LA-LA land doing shit all. please dont let him play another game. please.

subs -

hazard- instant impact. the guy is a genius. will have the biggest part to play against psg.

luiz - why does he give a 40 yard pass to torres when hazard is standing right beside him in a better position?

cole- good to see him

now lets all come together and pray for pool to fuck up tomorrow.