Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

so happy to see Oscar and Willian playing MUCH better - despite that terrible finishing now, but they're playing much better now than they did before the international break - which is what we need now at the crucial part of the season. We need our AMs on fire

Oscar missed three clear chances already!

Dont forget goal difference is the first criteria...

at this point it won't make a difference, we won't catch up 12 goals. If City wins three matches it means they add at least three more goals, making it 15 goals.

Still Oscar should have scored that last one. I don't think the other two were clear. Ba's pass was much more to Lorris than for Oscar, and the other he was unlucky in the ball control - which wasn't an easy one. Unless we aren't talking about the same.

Oscar missed three clear chances already!

Dont forget goal difference is the first criteria...

He looks to be facing the consequences of his long streak of games in the past years. Burn out a bit. It will take time to get him back to his full self I think. I hope we can give it to him, also the WC is coming