Keeping my Word - Bunny Dance by Barbara

Barbara

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Barbs you must have some confidence. Not only could I never do that in what looks like a restaurant with so many people watching but to then post online. Wow. Props to you :)

it's not exactly confidence (although I have tons of it), but in this case is just shameless. In the bar it was normal, we were dancing samba, so my little silly dance was nothing. As for sharing here, no sheets are given, I couldn't care less and I made a bet, so I should keep my word, but I really don't feel anything. Shame, pride, embarrassment, cockiness, or whatever aren't part of the equation the only thing I feel is a lot of fun. That's how I live life. Have very few regrets and the ones I do, I make sure to keep in the back of my mind ;)

why not?

Girls just want to have fun ;)

And man, I feel like a woman

A mass amount of PM's

Wankfest

People trying to get your attention...

Thanks god people in this forum aren't that bad. I had a friend(a girl) on another forum and when she told the whole forum that she's a girl the pictures of penises sent to her wouldn't stop. Im serious.

A mass amount of PM's

Wankfest

People trying to get your attention...

Thanks god people in this forum aren't that bad. I had a friend(a girl) on another forum and when she told the whole forum that she's a girl the pictures of penises sent to her wouldn't stop. Im serious.

Well I had a couple of bad experiences, but the lads here are top class, they treat as if I was a lad myself, not a lass, so I think I'm cool.

I don't think everyone here even see me as a girl anymore. I've been collectively friendzoned or I friendzone the whole forum, don't know what happened first, but as I take part of the football discussions, I think you guys treat me just fine :) Which I appreciate btw.

Even in a thread like this, I don't feel disrespected or offended, even with the jokes.

I think what makes Barbara so sexy to us is how well she understands football and our Chelsea squad. You could probably find a lot of female Chelsea supporters (well, not too many where I'm from), but you'll very rarely find someone who really gets the game like Barbara. Or maybe I just think she really gets it because I agree with her about most of this football stuff. :P

But I think that's part of the reason she gets so much respect and admiration around here.

I think what makes Barbara so sexy to us is how well she understands football and our Chelsea squad. You could probably find a lot of female Chelsea supporters (well, not too many where I'm from), but you'll very rarely find someone who really gets the game like Barbara. Or maybe I just think she really gets it because I agree with her about most of this football stuff. :P

But I think that's part of the reason she gets so much respect and admiration around here.

Aww such nice words!!! Thanks a lot :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4G using Tapatalk

Put you e-penis away :getin: