Keeping my Word - Bunny Dance by Barbara

Barbara

OMG! I'm officially a meme.

LOL FOREVER!!!!!!

but I did better in the away victory dance imo :P you chose the home victory dance, hehehe

Hahaha, I'm glad you like it. I dunno, I just thought the first looked more "repeatable" so it would make a better GIF.

I think, from now on, you should use this GIF casually on forums and generally on the internet to show celebration instead of some emoticons like :dance: or :getin:.

WIN! :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha, I'm glad you like it. I dunno, I just thought the first looked more "repeatable" so it would make a better GIF.

I think, from now on, you should use this GIF casually on forums and generally on the internet to show celebration instead of some emoticons like :dance: or :getin:.

WIN! :D

well I look like a clown and I'm a silly person, I don't mind it. As I said, I'm shameless although I'm sort of ridic doing it for my lack of quality doing the dancing.

I just posted in Ramires thread. I feel executing that dance the same way Ramires executes most of his passes.

We both try though, hahahahaha

well I look like a clown and I'm a silly person, I don't mind it. As I said, I'm shameless although I'm sort of ridic doing it for my lack of quality doing the dancing.

I just posted in Ramires thread. I feel executing that thread the same way Ramires executes most of his passes.

We both try though, hahahahaha

Tbh, I'd rather Ramires does this dance during matches than attempt to pass! :P

Never mind, I'll just ask Jim to shrink that GIF down and make it part of the emoticon list :Goober:

I love the people just drinking in the background like nothing unusual is going on. :lol:

This is a samba pub (as you can hear in background music) in Brazil, nothing unusual is going on ;) I saw much worse things being recorded just for the fun (like a girl rolling on the floor, I still didn't get that one)

I'm the typical Brazilian (not all brazilians are the Brazilian stereotype, but I am): carefree, careless about what others will think or say and a bunch of joy and silliness :P So we just do whatever we feel like doing if it makes us happy, joyful or just for the fun of it. I don't know others, but I look at that and I see no malice, others may, but for us, it's such a normal thing... samba is definitely more sensual than that (not that this dance is anything but sensual, as Tom nicely put, I look like a funky chicken, not a sexy bunny, LOL)

This is a samba pub (as you can hear in background music) in Brazil, nothing unusual is going on ;) I saw much worse things being recorded just for the fun (like a girl rolling on the floor, I still didn't get that one)

I'm the typical Brazilian (not all brazilians are the Brazilian stereotype, but I am): carefree, careless about what others will think or say and a bunch of joy and silliness :P So we just do whatever we feel like doing if it makes us happy, joyful or just for the fun of it. I don't know others, but I look at that and I see no malice, others may, but for us, it's such a normal thing... samba is definitely more sensual than that (not that this dance is anything but sensual, as Tom nicely put, I look like a funky chicken, not a sexy bunny, LOL)

I thought Brazilians were all grumpy like Henrique :P :P

OMG B!!!!!

Not a chance in hell, lol, but you tried :P

I keep calling you B because I don't know if your name is public knowledge, let me know if it bothers you :)

LOL I was joking! Nah, you can call me as you please! Happy birthday by the way :)

Challenge accepted, especially because I know how to samba (which is quite complicated actually) but I can't do that stupid and silly dance properly like the bunny does.

Somebody should send that to the players, some extra motivation for the lads.