Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and still my timeline is filled of Mata fanboys saying shit about Mourinho, although Oscar changed the match for us. How they call themselves Chelsea fans is beyond me.

I'm tired of this shit, I'm honestly am. We play much better with Oscar but all they can say is complain about Mourinho taking Mata off in a match he could nothing for us. I want to throw my laptop at the wall. If only I could block people without unfollowing them...

It was a good sub by Mourinho tbh as Mata wasn't even playing as a number 10 and Willian is a much better option out there than him.

Oscar's first great game in a while though, surely you must agree with that. We haven't been playing this well (this game and first half vs. Liverpool) in a long time.

Was for me before the goal, but glad that he got that goal. He's been player of the season but the stats haven't quite been where some people wanted. Two assists and a goal is a nice way to start the season.

Links up the team well and linking up better with Hazard too. Becoming the player we all thought he could be.

To be fair, he has been quiet over the last few weeks, but yeah I agree, POTY for me so far, alongside with JT.

If Oscar performs like this every time (creativity wise) then he's definitely our undisputed number 10.

An Idea that is not working? Are u serious ... Until last year one of the best in the No 10 role now u want to convert him into a wide player specially when u have Hazard and Schrulle in the game.

Conspiracy theory! Yes because we dont have anything else to do so we are busy creating conspiracy theories.

Mata has done the n10 role before this season. And it didn't work out well. The team is not playing the way it played last season. Mourinho predicted Mata was not going to fit the new style, which is why there were several rumors even before the season started that he didn't see a future for Mata in the team.

And he was right. Mata is still a wonderful player, and perhaps he is still our best player when put in the right conditions. Unfortunately, we can't make the team play in a certain way just because it fits the likes of Mata and turns him into our best player.

The team changed the way it plays and if he can't adapt to that, there's really nothing we can do...